The MIKA whores...back in business!

IngievV

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx. Hope i will too...! But its only for 1 week but better than nothing. Going to London 2 more times this year. End Sep. for my bday and for the xmas party :biggrin2:

Havent been on a plane for 1 year? wow. HOw long time were you in London?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey! How are ya?

yes... it is long... I was suposed to fly to Paris June 10th (for the Mika gig) but I just couldnt afford it...

Ive been in london for... umm... I think it was a bit over a week...

yes... it is long... I was suposed to fly to Paris June 10th (for the Mika gig) but I just couldnt afford it...

Ive been in london for... umm... I think it was a bit over a week...

Sorry to hear that you couldnt afford it. Better luck next time :thumb_yello:

Did you enjoy the time in London?

Great. Still a lil sad that my trip to London cos canceled yesterday. But besides that great and also a lil tired but not easy to see cos of my energy :roftl: Me & music = not possible to sit/stand still :naughty:

what should we do without music?

Great. Still a lil sad that my trip to London cos canceled yesterday. But besides that great and also a lil tired but not easy to see cos of my energy :roftl: Me & music = not possible to sit/stand still :naughty:

what should we do without music?

Nothing! Oh Linde just told me it's been a year since Westerpark...woo a year since I saw Mika in the pouring rain:roftl:

Nothing! Oh Linde just told me it's been a year since Westerpark...woo a year since I saw Mika in the pouring rain:roftl:

I donno what i would do without music!!!!

Would love to see him in the rain! Or in other words, i would love to see him wet :naughty:

I donno what i would do without music!!!!

Would love to see him in the rain! Or in other words, i would love to see him wet :naughty:

Nah, when he came on, it stopped raining to start again right after he left:naughty: