IngievV

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell by your username:roftl:

:roftl:

My username is one some friends gave me cos of the way i am and think... They found me a bit strange and crazy... so it has nothing to do with "dark" as in "the middle of the night dark" if you know what i mean? :naughty:

:roftl:

My username is one some friends gave me cos of the way i am and think... They found me a bit strange and crazy... so it has nothing to do with "dark" as in "the middle of the night dark" if you know what i mean? :naughty:

I get you yeah, well I don't have a nickname like that, I'm the self-proclaimed Ingding VonMuffin, so people call me Miss Muffin nowadays:roftl:

I get you yeah, well I don't have a nickname like that, I'm the self-proclaimed Ingding VonMuffin, so people call me Miss Muffin nowadays:roftl:

miss Muffin :roftl: great!!!

I have a few nicknames. But ppl most calls me Angel, Dark Angel and Dirty Angel. The "Angel" thingy is cos its a part of my name (Angelique).

miss Muffin :roftl: great!!!

I have a few nicknames. But ppl most calls me Angel, Dark Angel and Dirty Angel. The "Angel" thingy is cos its a part of my name (Angelique).

Haha well Ingie comes from my real name:naughty: