I'm back ;)

huikings

dunno if i am right to post here coz this is neither an "introduction" nor a "goodbye":teehee: anyway, hvn't been here for a while cuz my computer was not working!!!! life w/o computer was soooooo tough:crybaby: i juz stole some time logging on MFC in library, frd's home, shopping mall etc, PATHETIC!

btw i still hvn't catched up wif all the gig reports!!!! wonder why MIKA has been to Tokyo?? juz got it from twitter.......... thought/dreamt he may go to other places in Asi :sneaky2:

many things hv happened to me during this period of time as well. i took a trip to Taiwan several weeks ago n aft coming back, hv my Alevel results received as well!!! fortunately i did quite well n will attend uni in the coming September:biggrin2:

xxx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno if i am right to post here coz this is neither an "introduction" nor a "goodbye":teehee: anyway, hvn't been here for a while cuz my computer was not working!!!! life w/o computer was soooooo tough:crybaby: i juz stole some time logging on MFC in library, frd's home, shopping mall etc, PATHETIC!

btw i still hvn't catched up wif all the gig reports!!!! wonder why MIKA has been to Tokyo?? juz got it from twitter.......... thought/dreamt he may go to other places in Asi :sneaky2:

many things hv happened to me during this period of time as well. i took a trip to Taiwan several weeks ago n aft coming back, hv my Alevel results received as well!!! fortunately i did quite well n will attend uni in the coming September:biggrin2:

xxx

ssorry your computer stopped working! at least you had found a few ways to check on up

congrats, thats exciting =]]

Having no computer sounds horrible! But I am glad you found other ways to check in. :) I hope Mika will visit Asia again, you guys deserve it, and visit more places. :D And :flowers2: on your exam results, nice to know your hard work paid off!

Welcome back. :thumb_yello:

thzz all!!! but there seems so much to fill in for the tour.... i feel kind of lazy:teehee: let me back on all the chic-chats/GAMES first:naughty: any more new apart from EP n tour? when'll We Are Golden be released?? sori sori i'm reli a lazy fan sori to mika:hypo: