He havent said that? Have he?

If then i'll help ya cos he isnt at all!!!!

In the past he has said that he didn't think that he was attractive. I don't remember where though.

In BIOTG there's a line saying, "wishing you were ugly like me" Is he trying to refer to himself? because he shouldn't beCOLOR]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes he has.. In 'Blame It On The Girls' :mf_rosetinted:

I hope he wasn't serious :blink:...oh well if he ever feels ugly he can just come on Mikagasmics and see how many poor girls are desperately drooling over his pics :naughty:

I don't know, but maybe it can help :naughty:

I hope he wasn't serious :blink:...oh well if he ever feels ugly he can just come on Mikagasmics and see how many poor girls are desperately drooling over his pics :naughty:

Im sure it'll help :roftl:

Btw. love your name :naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Im sure you'll change your mind soon :naughty:

Pretty sure too... Its just.... ive had an "infatuation" on Bumblefoot (you know who) for more than 10 years now so it cant change from 1 days to another... almost... !:teehee:

Edited by Dark Angel

OK, I have a new aim in life and I really want to do it. The thing I really want to do in my life now is to make Mika know that he is beautiful. I want him to know that he has a beautiful mind, a beautiful soul and a beautiful body. He has a beautiful voice and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's just beautiful. There isn't a word in the English language that I could possibly say to describe him without it sounding like an understatement or an insult.

I can't put it into words how beautiful he is. I just really want him to know that..

Pretty sure too... Its just.... ive had an "infatuation" on Bumblefoot (you know who) for more than 10 years now so it cant change from 1 days to another... almost... !:teehee:

It also took me a few month to see that mika is the hottest on earth :naughty:

OK, I have a new aim in life and I really want to do it. The thing I really want to do in my life now is to make Mika know that he is beautiful. I want him to know that he has a beautiful mind, a beautiful soul and a beautiful body. He has a beautiful voice and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's just beautiful. There isn't a word in the English language that I could possibly say to describe him without it sounding like an understatement or an insult.

I can't put it into words how beautiful he is. I just really want him to know that..

Perfect?

And I'm going to help you ! :thumb_yello:

That very noble of you. I think i'll do my best to help you.