• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Me, Angel, S-a-S-s-A, jemappelle...

We need more people to make this happen. He said that no one will make him change his mind, but I think if we get enough people to do something..I think we could change his mind...maybe by a little bit, but at least if we get somewhere..

So Me, DarkAngel, S-a-S-s-A, jemappelle...

We need more people to make this happen. He said that no one will make him change his mind, but I think if we get enough people to do something..I think we could change his mind...maybe by a little bit, but at least if we get somewhere..

Think i'll take more than just telling him that??? Thats just the outside if you know what i mean? The outside changes almost all the time... and if its his self-esteem theres a lil low, then it takes a bit more. Been there, is there...

Edited by Dark Angel

So Me, Angel, S-a-S-s-A, jemappelle...

Lets ask in some other threads, and get em to join :biggrin2:

Think i'll take more than just telling him that??? Thats just the outside if you know what i mean? The outside changes almost all the time... and if its his selfesteem theres a lil low then it yeah... takes a bit... trust me! Been there is there...

Yes, i was thinking that. I was thinking of another way. I'm sure he hears how gorgeous he is all the time. When i figure something out i will come back.

Lets ask in some other threads, and get em to join :biggrin2:

I think I'll start a thread about it now :biggrin2:

EDIT: Where in the forum would I put it? Chat about Mika? :naughty: members only?

Think i'll take more than just telling him that??? Thats just the outside if you know what i mean? The outside changes almost all the time...

We'll have to do a whole lot more than just telling him that..

Yes, i was thinking that. I was thinking of another way. I'm sure he hears how gorgeous he is all the time. When i figure something out i will come back.

Easy enough to tell and how many 100 times havnet he heard it? Think i'll think of another way that maybe can help too than just telling that he is hot...