How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh Angel!!!! not your fault at all!:huglove: I SWEAR!!

easier said than done... im confuced now... donno what to do... or i think i do but i dont think it will help... I think i wish just just keep my mouth shut back then :tears: Then i wouldnt feel like this...

easier said than done... im confuced now... donno what to do... or i think i do but i dont think it will help... I think i wish just just keep my mouth shut back then :tears: Then i wouldnt feel like this...

in pain cos of me... :(

FU*K ANGEL! I SWEAR I WISH I COULD SHAKE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!

First of all telling me is the best thing you have EVER done!!!! I will help you

not in pain becouse of you!I fell on my chin damnit!!!!

you know what you suppesed to do..i do what i do to help you...and i swear i have something 'better' in my mind to force you but i dotn wanna hurt you so i dont want to make into real life! I love you and care about you! You seem like me from 2-3 yrs ago in this thing! I got help and got out of this crap and now i WILL FUC*ING HELP YOU!

I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking disappointed if you wouldnt tell me or decide to stop telling me now and make...i dont know..excuses...

I want to help you understand this!!!:huglove:

ok you guys are confusing me and worrying me at the same time! i don't like it!!! :sneaky2:

dont mind us...

First of all telling me is the best thing you have EVER done!!!! I will help you

you know what you suppesed to do..i do what i do to help you...and i swear i have something 'better' in my mind to force you but i dotn wanna hurt you so i dont want to make into real life! I love you and care about you! You seem like me from 2-3 yrs ago in this thing! I got help and got out of this crap and now i WILL FUC*ING HELP YOU!

I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking disappointed

dont mind us...

how the f*ck am i supposed to ignore you when you just posted the above??? :shocked:

I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking disappointed if you wouldnt tell me or decide to stop telling me now and make...i dont know..excuses...

dont mind us...

I donno what to say. I got help too but as you know i ran away from it. And for crying out loud... im 26 so i should just try and use my head a lil more. Im glad for what you have done so far but also sad cos of the pain you are in now. I KNOW its cos of what im doing cos you wanna follow. AND if you have better things to do then help me... then do it? If they are more important... follow whats most important to you... It easy to say that you wont get back .... some ppl do... i have said the same and look where i am now. Never say never...

I donno what to say. I got help too but as you know i ran away from it. And for crying out loud... im 26 so i should just try and use my head a lil more. Im glad for what you have done so far but also sad cos of the pain you are in now. I KNOW its cos of what im doing cos you wanna follow. AND if you have better things to do then help me... then do it? If they are more important... follow whats most important to you... It easy to say that you wont get back .... some ppl do... i have said the same and look where i am now. Never say never...

*off to msn* angel i swear im gonna kill you...

you've never seen me lose my temper... it's not common. and not good at all

me losing my temper like tonight is baaaad...ive only wrote what i worte but i was soo mad i acually threw all the stuff from my desk on the floor...and then went crazy.,, well not gonna get into all of it just wanted to ssay to everyone: dont piss me off!:roftl:

me losing my temper like tonight is baaaad...ive only wrote what i worte but i was soo mad i acually threw all the stuff from my desk on the floor...and then went crazy.,, well not gonna get into all of it just wanted to ssay to everyone: dont piss me off!:roftl:

honey i'm a whole lot worse than that...