Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i know what?

Did you have a seizure?

hhmmm.... the same kinda symptoms i had a few years time ago when i had meds. poisionig or whatever they called it so they had to get me to hosp... dizy so you can barely walk alone, prob. "deep" breathing (GOSD i hate that), headache, shakeing

Edited by Dark Angel

hhmmm.... the same kinda symptoms i had a few years time ago when i had meds. poisionig or whatever they called it so they had to get me to hosp... dizy so you can barely walk alone, prob. "deep" breathing (GOSD i hate that), headache, shakeing

Is it time for me to freak out and yell at you or youre gonna call/go to the hospital?

but it didd fit perfect. was 1 hour after i took my meds. i stared

i wont do it. and dont have to

one thing i dont get is that you can get a seizure by the poisioning :blink:

ANGEL. i do not want to lose it and ia m on a border. it does not matter it fit when you were taking it. It does NOT fit now.

I dont know how strong these meds are but poisoning of a normal painkiller can kill you.

You DO have to do it. If you have no sense of resposibitility for your own life please do it for me or i am gonna freak out BADLY. and you dont wanna make me do that becouse I do bad things then.

If not for yourself go or better call someone. now. if not hospital then your mother or someone.

ANGEL. i do not want to lose it and ia m on a border. it does not matter it fit when you were taking it. It does NOT fit now.

I dont know how strong these meds are but poisoning of a normal painkiller can kill you.

You DO have to do it. If you have no sense of resposibitility for your own life please do it for me or i am gonna freak out BADLY. and you dont wanna make me do that becouse I do bad things then.

If not for yourself go or better call someone. now. if not hospital then your mother or someone.

its my epi. meds. poisioning. the thing they have had a pro with for 6 yeard. not the piankiller

Edited by Dark Angel

Well isnt that even worse? they are probably way stronger

Call. Somebody. NOW.

i dono. its not the first time. sand i know what they will do. ask me to lay down. needle in my hand and give me valium + somethingf headrate checking on one of my thumb till i can walk and breath normal

i dono. its not the first time. sand i know what they will do. ask me to lay down. needle in my hand and give me valium + somethingf headrate checking on one of my thumb till i can walk and breath normal

And you hate it. I understand. but damnit Angel its your life!!!!!!!!

Please Angel...atleast call somebody so someone else than someone who is 2000km apart from you knows! i BEG you.!

Lamotrigine can induce a type of seizure known as a Myoclonic Jerk. When used in the treatment of myoclonic epilepsies such as Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, lower doses (and lower plasma levels) are usually needed, as even moderate doses of this drug can lead to induction of seizures, including tonic-clonic seizures, which can develop into Status epilepticus (a medical emergency). It can also cause Myoclonic Status Epilepticus.

In overdose, Lamotrigine can cause uncontrolled seizures in most patients regardless of the reason they were prescribed the drug.

Blurred or double vision or other changes in vision; clumsiness or unsteadiness; nausea; insomnia; sleepiness; back pain; fatigue; runny or stuffy nose; abdominal pain; dry mouth

Keppra - Side effects include: hair loss; pins and needles sensation in the extremities; anxiety and psychiatric symptoms ranging from irritability to depression; and other common side effects like headache and nausea. Recent literature[5] suggests that the addition of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) may curtail some of the psychiatric symptoms.

Levetiracetam is generally well tolerated[6] but may cause sleepiness, weakness, dizziness, and infection. In children, the most common side effects are sleepiness, accidental injury, hostility, irritability, and weakness.

Well this doesnt say a much about overdoing it, only the first one but Angel even if youll only get a seizure (which is coming judging from your spelling) it is damn dangerous! and the rest of it doesnt say a word about overdoing it and it can do somehting bad. I BEG, PLEAD, ASK, TELL, COMMAND YOU PLEASE CALL SOMEONE NOW.

better than earlier. was fixed fast (thank god) but i dont think it will be that last time this month. And damn i feel... fun/high?... cos of the valium they gave me :blink: Hot and my stomache hurts!!! Buit besides that... great

Edited by Dark Angel

Pretty darn good.

I met the artist who painted murals on the inside of Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady recording studio in New York. I talked to him about art, and he talked to me about his art. I asked him for advice and he gave it to me. I feel inspired. I finally feel a bit more secure, because I feel like I know what I want to be. I know that I'm going to do art.

And it feels beautiful.

Edited by findingmywords