How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they started it after the wall chat... :hair:

Drivin me crazy that i cant be myself... will end with i will leave this forum if it continues...

Well were already having that convo through PMs, not gonna drag it here just becouse I dont wanna 'say too much'. Who knows maybe expressing opinions is banned too...

I cant be myself? warning about banned thingy cos im too naughty and now they mention something about the new sport is to teach 14 year old how to drink. I was just haveing a chat with one who knows how to drink... <...> the naughty/dirty side is a big part of me.. and hold back joing the naughty kinda chats and reply with things like that to pics is pretty damn hard. Was no prob. before the wall thingy...

Sorry to hear you feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, don't get angry at me, but kind of agree with mods... I believe we all have absolute rights to have opinions. We have rights to express them, but only if they do not disrupt the integrity of the principals of society. So, I believe MFC wants it to be here more or less clean and suitable for all ages. You can have dirty/naughty conversations, but do that in private. PM's, e-mails etc.

I do not know your exact situation and who is right. Just general thoughts.

Well were already having that convo through PMs, not gonna drag it here just becouse I dont wanna 'say too much'. Who knows maybe expressing opinions is banned too...

expressing opinion does not get you banned. not following the guidelines does. are we clear on that?

we are not carrying this conversation from thread to thread. i said what i had to say to the member that needed to hear it.

it's over now, i suggest we all move on :thumb_yello: