What song are you listening to? (Part 15)

iadoremika

As I'm at work (worst 4 letter word in the world IMHO), I'm listening to BBC radio 1 and after that I'll probably listen to 92.7 Energy out of San Francisco or Fusion radio out of Chicago. I love dance music.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im listning to Blame it on the girls from the show now...

Cant wait to hear I See You and Rain on cd quality :shocked:

:tears: so beautiful! Have made me cry many times... cant imagine seeing it live!!!!! :shocked: wanna see it live but im 99% i'll look like a mess after :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

someone make downloads of all the songs from the show, so i'm listening to them all on repeat :naughty:

i never cried at a Mika song before, and i have never seen him live before, but both things are surely going to happen at some point :naughty:

blame it on the girls - Mika :wub2:

Love Today

someone make downloads of all the songs from the show, so i'm listening to them all on repeat :naughty:

i never cried at a Mika song before, and i have never seen him live before, but both things are surely going to happen at some point :naughty:

blame it on the girls - Mika :wub2:

I downloaded em as soon as it was possible after the show. Donno how many times ive listened to em on repeat. Most I see you and Rain. Im in love with em. Cant sit still at all to rain!