babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Be nice to her.. I like her:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Really?? Why?? Most of the time she is mean with me! She is nice with you cause she wants to steal my friends........... :teehee: As she always steal my ideas.......

More schoking than scary :naughty: But yeah, kinda sary in a way :naughty:

Wow! Then I really need to read those books!

Have to go ladies, see ya! :huglove:

Really?? Why?? Most of the time she is mean with me! She is nice with you cause she wants to steal my friends........... :teehee: As she always steal my ideas.......

hahaha no :roftl: She wont steal me.. I just think that she is nice :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ok, see ya :huglove:

ok, im too lazy to put something else:roftl:

Goog, very good :roftl::das:

Aha, look for them :teehee:

See ya! :huglove:

:roftl:

so what is your family doing atm? And are you in your room?

haha i just tried to imagine what it looks at your place atm:naughty:

My sis is here now, stitching :naughty: Also my cat's here, watching through window :naughty: My mum and dad are downstaris, doing a don'tk now what :roftl:

Why did you imagining that? :roftl:

My sis is here now, stitching :naughty: Also my cat's here, watching through window :naughty: My mum and dad are downstaris, doing a don'tk now what :roftl:

Why did you imagining that? :roftl:

Oh.. haha I imagined something like.. you are sitting in your room next to the window and its a sunny weather there.. And I imagines the cat and 2nd floor :boxed: though.

Oh.. haha I imagined something like.. you are sitting in your room next to the window and its a sunny weather there.. And I imagines the cat and 2nd floor :boxed: though.

It is window near me, tho it's not sunny :naughty: Now my cat is gone, but I bet he'll be back in a minute, cuz basicly he lives in my room :roftl:

the thread is back?!! :biggrin2:

it has never been away :das::roftl:

It is window near me, tho it's not sunny :naughty: Now my cat is gone, but I bet he'll be back in a minute, cuz basicly he lives in my room :roftl:

I see..:naughty:

And how do you imagine my place?:naughty:

So.. basically.. I was here when the boys came and my parents got home really soon because that friend wasnt at home.. :blink:

Then they wanted to go to the nearest village by motorbikes..so,Elviss said that I can go with him. So we went there.. nothing special and came back after an hour:naughty:

And then we went to our garage and just now I came in. :naughty: It was pretty fun. I gave him my Mika cake.. :roftl:

I see..:naughty:

And how do you imagine my place?:naughty:

So.. basically.. I was here when the boys came and my parents got home really soon because that friend wasnt at home.. :blink:

Then they wanted to go to the nearest village by motorbikes..so,Elviss said that I can go with him. So we went there.. nothing special and came back after an hour:naughty:

And then we went to our garage and just now I came in. :naughty: It was pretty fun. I gave him my Mika cake.. :roftl:

Amm.. I beleieve you're on second floor also, your room is all pink or yellow for soem reason and it's really light :naughty:

Oh, that's a pity :sad: Anyway, it also sounds like fun :naughty: I want a bit of that too :teehee:

Amm.. I beleieve you're on second floor also, your room is all pink or yellow for soem reason and it's really light :naughty:

Oh, that's a pity :sad: Anyway, it also sounds like fun :naughty: I want a bit of that too :teehee:

noooo not correct:roftl:

Im on the first floor coz computer is here. well i have a laptop but it doesnt have internet. And yeah.. I have 2 rooms and my 2nd one is on the 2nd floor,its really light and its orange:naughty:

It was.. I wish you could come here and have fun with us someday:wub2: And Isa too.. :wub2:

btw, now I can tell that there won't be nothing but just a friendship between me and HIM! :thumb_yello: Couse I dont feel like dating him anymore AT ALL:thumb_yello:

Edited by babuccia

Im on the first floor coz computer is here. well i have a laptop but it doesnt have internet. And yeah.. I have 2 rooms and my 2nd one is on the 2nd floor,its really light and its orange:naughty:

It was.. I wish you could come here and have fun with us someday:wub2: And Isa too.. :wub2:

btw, now I can tell that there won't be anything but just a friendship between me and HIM! :thumb_yello: Couse I dont feel like dating him anymore AT ALL:thumb_yello:

Oh.. :huh: You gotta show me it oneday :aah:

I wish it too :wub2:

Good for you! I guess.. Anyway, I'm gald you are sure :teehee:

You mean my room?:biggrin2:

Yap, I am!!:thumb_yello:

why are you up so late?:naughty:

Aha :aah: Well, and you of course :naughty:

I just watched Lost and one more show and sitted for one more go around sites :naughty: What about you?

Aha :aah: Well, and you of course :naughty:

I just watched Lost and one more show and sitted for one more go around sites :naughty: What about you?

hahaha ok I'll show you my room tomorrow, but I want to see yours too:biggrin2::wink2:

Oh.. well i came in recently and now there is this weird movie "child play 2 " on tv:naughty:

and im chatting with a guy who just left our home:naughty:

hahaha ok I'll show you my room tomorrow, but I want to see yours too:biggrin2::wink2:

Oh.. well i came in recently and now there is this weird movie "child play 2 " on tv:naughty:

and im chatting with a guy who just left our home:naughty:

Ok, deal :biggrin2:

It's horrow one, isn't it? :naughty:

Friends? :teehee:

i dont know..but that one is.. a doll who is killing people:roftl:

I have to.. coz you like to imagine things:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

No I'm not! :shocked: I'm just saying tha fact out loud :roftl::roftl:

Night :huglove:

i dont know..but that one is.. a doll who is killing people:roftl:

I have to.. coz you like to imagine things:roftl:

hmmm are you guys talking about ''Chuckie''...I'm to lazy to look back and read the whole convo...lol. Somebody please fill me in:aah::biggrin2:

hmmm are you guys talking about ''Chuckie''...I'm to lazy to look back and read the whole convo...lol. Somebody please fill me in:aah::biggrin2:

Yes..:naughty: Have seen it?

You are in.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:ro

No I'm not! :I'm just saying tha fact out loud

Night :hove:

:roftl:

Good morning! :D

Im eating a cake:naughty: Want some again?:naughty:

We won't have electricity whole day! Till the 5 o clock..which sucks!:sneaky2:

Hello!!! :bye:

hahaha no :roftl She wont steal me.. I just think that she is nice :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ok, see ya :huglove:

Thats what you think, but then she cames into my email account, looks for your email and starts to chat with ya and............ thats all :aah:

btw, now I can tell that there won't be nothing but just a friendship between me and HIM! :thumb_yello: Couse I dont feel like dating him anymore AT ALL:thumb_yello:

Aww, me too!! :wub2:

Btw, Im glad you are now so sure about your feelings.