Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Thank you, i appreciate it! Do anything interesting lately?

:naughty:

Nothing really.. Arranged my friend's bday at my backyard previous weekend :naughty: It was tons of fun! And the weather is amazing :wub2: Having my last exam upcoming Monday. And then.. Summer vacation here I come :naughty:

What about you? :naughty:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls!!! I have been missing cause I didnt had internet. I still have two exams, so I wont have too much time to come here :(

I really miss ya all, hope you are fine ;)

Love ya!!!

Oh dear :huglove:

Hope to see you soon!

Btw, are you seeing Alberto lately? :blink:

:naughty:

Nothing really.. Arranged my friend's bday at my backyard previous weekend :naughty: It was tons of fun! And the weather is amazing :wub2: Having my last exam upcoming Monday. And then.. Summer vacation here I come :naughty:

What about you? :naughty:

Was it a surprise party? That is so cool!

Im missing the warm weather, its so cold here! The heater is my best friend!!

Goodluck for the exam, which subject is it?

Uhm... I went to watch Prince of Persia, and i had so much dessert lately!:teehee:

And one of my friends are getting married soon!!!

Was it a surprise party? That is so cool!

Im missing the warm weather, its so cold here! The heater is my best friend!!

Goodluck for the exam, which subject is it?

Uhm... I went to watch Prince of Persia, and i had so much dessert lately!:teehee:

And one of my friends are getting married soon!!!

Yeah, it was a surprise party :teehee: I love those things as well :wub2:

It's quite warm here, since it's summer, but I have a small cold, so no fun in the sun for me yet :sneaky2:

It's going to be my English exam. I've done the speaking part of it a month ago.

Was it good? I played a pc game of it at my friend's, but I wasn't really impressed :naughty:

Really? Congrats to them :teehee:

Oh dear :huglove:

Hope to see you soon!

Btw, are you seeing Alberto lately? :blink:

Hey!!! Same here, I really need some rest................

Im planing something for summer, so hope to have the chance to tell ya something soon, tho its not going to Lithuania :(

Yep, he goes to class sometimes. He seems really busy lately with his new g-friend and studies and work...................... Why??

Not really.

Are you looking forward to the world cup?

Yes i am, are you going to watch any games?

Yeah, it was a surprise party :teehee: I love those things as well :wub2:

It's quite warm here, since it's summer, but I have a small cold, so no fun in the sun for me yet :sneaky2:

It's going to be my English exam. I've done the speaking part of it a month ago.

Was it good? I played a pc game of it at my friend's, but I wasn't really impressed :naughty:

Really? Congrats to them :teehee:

I love them too though someone always lets it go by accident!! Hahaha my family and friends arent very good at keeping secrets:roftl:

Goodluck! How did the speaking test go?

Yes i enjoyed the movie a lot, its very funny and has a good amount of action :thumb_yello:

Yep the lingerie party is Sunday :naughty:

Hey!!! Same here, I really need some rest................

Im planing something for summer, so hope to have the chance to tell ya something soon, tho its not going to Lithuania

Yep, he goes to class sometimes. He seems really busy lately with his new g-friend and studies and work...................... Why??

Oh, get some rest soon :huglove: I'm sooo into the Lost now that I watch few series in a day, so most of the time I have Lost related dreams :roftl:

Plans for summer? Ya off abroad? Where? :biggrin2:

Well, he invited to be his friend on FB, but every time I'm online he's like "Hi! How are you?" Firstly it was sweet, but then it started to be annoying. Then eventually he started to talk about how he wants to kill some Belgium killer and eventually he started to ask me to kiss him and when I say "Umm, no sorry, no kisses" he was like "Why? Am I not your friend?". I had to delete him from my friends :aah:

I love them too though someone always lets it go by accident!! Hahaha my family and friends arent very good at keeping secrets:roftl:

Goodluck! How did the speaking test go?

Yes i enjoyed the movie a lot, its very funny and has a good amount of action :thumb_yello:

Yep the lingerie party is Sunday :naughty:

Haha, really? :biggrin2: This time we arranged it sorta late that's why the secret was safe :roftl:

It went good! I get 10! :biggrin2:

Really? Then maybe I should watch it :aah:

Congrats again. Waiting for some nice pics :aah:

Oh, get some rest soon :huglove: I'm sooo into the Lost now that I watch few series in a day, so most of the time I have Lost related dreams :roftl:

Plans for summer? Ya off abroad? Where? :biggrin2:

Well, he invited to be his friend on FB, but every time I'm online he's like "Hi! How are you?" Firstly it was sweet, but then it started to be annoying. Then eventually he started to talk about how he wants to kill some Belgium killer and eventually he started to ask me to kiss him and when I say "Umm, no sorry, no kisses" he was like "Why? Am I not your friend?". I had to delete him from my friends :aah:

Haha, really? :biggrin2: This time we arranged it sorta late that's why the secret was safe :roftl:

It went good! I get 10! :biggrin2:

Really? Then maybe I should watch it :aah:

Congrats again. Waiting for some nice pics :aah:

I hope so.......... Btw, I think I passed all my exams, so Im kinda happy for that, but my family seems to............. ignore the fact that this is important for me.

Oh my........ Lost!!! I havent seen any episode since................. Feb. Im so lost with it XD

Well, me and my sisters are planing a week on Burgos. Is not out of Spain, but we cant afford anything more..........

You mean that Alberto???? I thought you were asking for my classmate!!! XD

Yap, that guy is kinda weird, you know??? I havent seen him in the last two weeks, today, a few minutes ago, he saw me on FB, he said HI! and start to talk with me and........... left in the middle of the conversation. I think he thought you are as weird as me, cause we spent a few hours (some weeks ago) talking about serial killers and all that....................

I hope so.......... Btw, I think I passed all my exams, so Im kinda happy for that, but my family seems to............. ignore the fact that this is important for me.

Oh my........ Lost!!! I havent seen any episode since................. Feb. Im so lost with it XD

Well, me and my sisters are planing a week on Burgos. Is not out of Spain, but we cant afford anything more..........

You mean that Alberto???? I thought you were asking for my classmate!!! XD

Yap, that guy is kinda weird, you know??? I havent seen him in the last two weeks, today, a few minutes ago, he saw me on FB, he said HI! and start to talk with me and........... left in the middle of the conversation. I think he thought you are as weird as me, cause we spent a few hours (some weeks ago) talking about serial killers and all that....................

My family doesn't seem to care too, but they do support me on this :wink2: I bet yours too :wink2:

I'm downloading episodes, cuz I'm sooo addicted :das: The 5th season is officially my favourite! Loved that they worked in Dharma :aah:

That's awesome :shocked: My friends want to pull me to the seaside city to celebrate Joninės (one or our national celebrations) there.

How many Albertos do you know? :roftl: Yeah, he is a bit weird.. And those talks about serial killers sorta freaked me out :shocked:

My family doesn't seem to care too, but they do support me on this :wink2: I bet yours too :wink2:

I'm downloading episodes, cuz I'm sooo addicted :das: The 5th season is officially my favourite! Loved that they worked in Dharma :aah:

That's awesome :shocked: My friends want to pull me to the seaside city to celebrate Joninės (one or our national celebrations) there.

How many Albertos do you know? :roftl: Yeah, he is a bit weird.. And those talks about serial killers sorta freaked me out :shocked:

Well, my dad thinks I should become a teacher, so...... Hope he will realised someday that thats not what I really like........ Im glad to know your parents support you. Btw, have you decided what you're gonna do after highschool??

Im doing the same, but I still have to see season 6 at all!!! I have just seen a few episodes, like 4......... I dont have soo much time, and still have to do the sign language song!!!

Thats really cool!!!! Hope you are going there and have sooooooooo much fun ;)

Well, tons. Alberto is a pretty popular name on Spain, so I know like................ 10 Albertos???? XD Yap, he is. Also, he seems rude, but its just the way he is. I like stories about serial killers, but that doesnt mean that everybody does too, thats why I dont talk about that with everyone. He doesnt seem to get that.

Well, my dad thinks I should become a teacher, so...... Hope he will realised someday that thats not what I really like........ Im glad to know your parents support you. Btw, have you decided what you're gonna do after highschool??

Im doing the same, but I still have to see season 6 at all!!! I have just seen a few episodes, like 4......... I dont have soo much time, and still have to do the sign language song!!!

Thats really cool!!!! Hope you are going there and have sooooooooo much fun ;)

Well, tons. Alberto is a pretty popular name on Spain, so I know like................ 10 Albertos???? XD Yap, he is. Also, he seems rude, but its just the way he is. I like stories about serial killers, but that doesnt mean that everybody does too, thats why I dont talk about that with everyone. He doesnt seem to get that.

Really? My parents don't push me like that what to be or what not to be. You know, it's my decision and I have to make it.

Haha, that means I have beat ya in this :das: I saw 10 episodes of the last season :teehee: It's pretty messed up I'd say :blink:

I hope so too :teehee:

Aha, I kinda noticed that he's rude. Hm.. I hope he doesn't start asking you about me not-being his friend on FB anymore :aah: