Neil Gaiman. :-D

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Gaiman :wub2:

I like him a lot as a person. I've never ready any of his work though.

I just know him because he's Amanda Palmer's boyfriend and I like her a lot.:naughty:

I really want to read Coraline, though.

Hi. I don't know if I'd be called a fan or not... I've read Stardust, and I've read a book of short stories of his. And also a collaboration that he did with Terry Pratchett called Good Omens.

But if we're talking fans of Neil's, you need JackViolet in this thread. She's a huge Gaiman fan.:naughty:

I follow him on twitter... There's not many celebrities I actually follow.... maybe you would call me a fan.

Hellooo.

I'm a great fan of Neil Gaiman's work as an author. I've read "Coraline" and "The Graveyard Book." And Mika has mentioned him a few times.

Is anyone else a fan of Mr. Gaiman?

HUGE fan.

His adult works are even better, if a bit more gorey towards the end.

Neverwhere

Stardust

Smoke and Mirrors

Fragile Things

Anansi Boys

American Gods

He did Good Omens with Terry Pratchett, which my first introduction to their work. He did a graphic novel entitled Sandman that was amazing, though certainly NOT for a younger crowd.

It's getting to be able to time to re-read all of them because my memory is getting hazy, but reading them again is going to be a pleasure.

The movie projects he's been involved with are equally amazing MirrorMask is incredible. Stardust was much better than I'd anticipated.

I love Neil Gaiman so hard :wub2:

I just know him because he's Amanda Palmer's boyfriend and I like her a lot.:naughty:

Coraline is worth reading!

I wept when The Graveyard Book ended because I missed the characters as painfully as I miss all of my friends who are a million miles away.

HUGE fan.

His adult works are even better, if a bit more gorey towards the end.

Neverwhere

Stardust

Smoke and Mirrors

Fragile Things

Anansi Boys

American Gods

He did Good Omens with Terry Pratchett, which my first introduction to their work. He did a graphic novel entitled Sandman that was amazing, though certainly NOT for a younger crowd.

It's getting to be able to time to re-read all of them because my memory is getting hazy, but reading them again is going to be a pleasure.

The movie projects he's been involved with are equally amazing MirrorMask is incredible. Stardust was much better than I'd anticipated.

I love Neil Gaiman so hard :wub2:

RT, are you a Pratchett fan as well?

Yeah he seems like a great guy in person. I'd love to meet him.

He's quite handsome, if I must say. :naughty:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like him:wub2: I think I'd list him on my favourite writers list. I've read Coraline and Fragile Things so far. Coraline is my absolute favourite, I've read it literally about 20 times now I never get enough of it. It's pure genius. :aah:

I've started reading The Graveyard book but gave up very soon. I don't know why. I guess the book didn't occupy my attention at full, though many say that it's his best book or something. I don't know. I'll try to read it again this summer.:biggrin2:

Oh and I had Sandman once in my hands, I just browsed through it though, but never actually read it.