Mika @ RIX FM Festival AUG 15

Droopsy

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many? I think you wrote earlier here that you will be 14 when he is there? :roftl:

Looking forward to see how "old" i'll be :roftl:

Which still makes me 5 years, 1 month and 3 days older than her :shun:

Yes :emot-sad: That, and asking for free days again...

The ones remaining are reserved for next autumn :naughty:

Yeh I think both lots of gigs and various other events will start popping up as soon as the album is released, so it's probably wise to save a bit of vacation for that :fisch:

Yeh I think both lots of gigs and various other events will start popping up as soon as the album is released, so it's probably wise to save a bit of vacation for that :fisch:

Bad thing is it's quite hot here, everyone's on vacation now, on the beach, and I'm working :sneaky2:

It's worth it, I guess :wink2:

Bad thing is it's quite hot here, everyone's on vacation now, on the beach, and I'm working :sneaky2:

It's worth it, I guess :wink2:

On days like the one of the itunes gig it does seem worth a bit of suffering indeed :fangurl: On days of canceled festivals not so much :biggrin2: I'm hoping that I will eventually learn to find just the right combination of boring reality and fangurl madness :naughty:

On days like the one of the itunes gig it does seem worth a bit of suffering indeed :fangurl: On days of canceled festivals not so much :biggrin2: I'm hoping that I will eventually learn to find just the right combination of boring reality and fangurl madness :naughty:

Good luck! :naughty:

I hope not either.. but u know what? on universal sweden's website it says that mika will be coming here this fall!! :shocked::biggrin2:

http://www.universalmusic.se/

wow!!!!!

The only thing i can find with him on the danish one is his name with link to his website and myspace next to..... not much...

Edited by Dark Angel

Must be very very very short since its still not on MS :sneaky2:

Hope he wont cancel...

They tend to update events after they happen and it's not like it would make a difference anyway :mf_rosetinted: he's backed out of confirmed events and turned up at unconfirmed ones in the past :naughty: But he promised me he'll be there, so of course he will :fangurl:

They tend to update events after they happen and it's not like it would make a difference anyway :mf_rosetinted: he's backed out of confirmed events and turned up at unconfirmed ones in the past :naughty: But he promised me he'll be there, so of course he will :fangurl:

:pbjt:

The scene is already up.....

Oh and the programme for that small stage thing doesn't look very promising, doesn't look like there'll be any scheduled signings or anything like that :dunno:

Agree! The stage looks very small. The place looks pretty small too:blink:

But i hope the best

Agree! The stage looks very small. The place looks pretty small too:blink:

But i hope the best

Oh.. no that's not what I meant, think the stage looks okay (we can wave to the MFC when we get there huh :biggrin2:) Was just talking about that other tent with contests and stuff, they put up a schedule on the Rix FM site and there's no mentions of anything interesting :blink:

Oh.. no that's not what I meant, think the stage looks okay (we can wave to the MFC when we get there huh :biggrin2:) Was just talking about that other tent with contests and stuff, they put up a schedule on the Rix FM site and there's no mentions of anything interesting :blink:

well thre is one thing for u guys over 18. :P u can win backstagepasses :thumb_yello:

well thre is one thing for u guys over 18. :P u can win backstagepasses :thumb_yello:

Well I'll be in the company of a 8 year old, so :roftl: Anyway that is not my kind of thing at all, I'm allergic to VIPs :mf_rosetinted: