omg..........aahhhhhhhhhh

kt4mika

i really really really love mika :wub2:, his music is brilliant & on top of that, he is such nice person.

at some point, we all have to come back to RL and enjoy what is under our nose on a daily basis. kids, hubby, family.... they have a way to bring you back to earth & that's a good thing in my opinion.

:wub2:

but once in a while, it's ok to have a little mikatime!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really really really love mika :wub2:, his music is brilliant & on top of that, he is such nice person.

at some point, we all have to come back to RL and enjoy what is under our nose on a daily basis. kids, hubby, family.... they have a way to bring you back to earth & that's a good thing in my opinion.

:wub2:

but once in a while, it's ok to have a little mikatime!!! :biggrin2:

. . . I think that is where the PMD comes in after a show!!! That is the time that we get the MOST wrapped up in ALL that is Mika . . . and then to have him RIGHT there in front of you . . .talking to you . . . looking at you . . . answering you back . . . then we are expected to some back to reality AFTER ALL THAT . . . it takes DAYS (sometimes WEEKS) to snap back to it. The adjustment is overwhelming at times. It is VERY hard for me . . I mean after traveling - and queueing - and all the excitement . . . MAKES RL suck pretty hard - - - even when it REALLY doesn't at all . . .

well, i think it's the opposite! rufus is the one who won't stop talking about you!!! :lmao:

:huglove:

Aaaawww you must have seen my dream last night! The man WON'T leave me alone! He even wants me to have his baby . . . I mean Jeeezzz enough already! :lmao:

. . . I think that is where the PMD comes in after a show!!! That is the time that we get the MOST wrapped up in ALL that is Mika . . . and then to have him RIGHT there in front of you . . .talking to you . . . looking at you . . . answering you back . . . then we are expected to some back to reality AFTER ALL THAT . . . it takes DAYS (sometimes WEEKS) to snap back to it. The adjustment is overwhelming at times. It is VERY hard for me . . I mean after traveling - and queueing - and all the excitement . . . MAKES RL suck pretty hard - - - even when it REALLY doesn't at all . . .

but in real time, that only lasts a few minutes at most! :naughty:

i have to admit that after the concert, i could have started it all over again though :teehee:

but in real time, that only lasts a few minutes at most! :naughty:

i have to admit that after the concert, i could have started it all over again though :teehee:

I think that is part of the **** M A G I C **** because those few moments SOMEHOW are enough . . . that is CrAzY! I guess it comes down to the fact that Once in Mika's presence 'real time' no longer applies . . . it is a moment in total suspension that feels endless . . .I don't KNOW h o w it happens - but, I thank my lucky stars EVERYDAY that it indeed does! :wub2:

Edited by HollyD
spelled a word wrong, and it was driving me CRAZY!

yes. :naughty: i cant recall ever talking to you but i've heard about you and Rufus (or Ruru as you sometimes refer to him as) many a time. i dont mind. hes kinda cute. not a patch on mika, tho, i'm sorry :biggrin2:

OMG! :teehee:THAT is k i n d a embarrassing you know :roftl:

S O R R Y . . . when you have SO much (love) for lack of a bigger more powerful-meaningful word . . . inside of you it just seems to explode all of the time! Kinda like a VERY active volcano that erupts pretty much as constant as Old Faithful. I know, I am pathetic - but, I can accept that . . .

:biggrin2:

OMG! :teehee:THAT is k i n d a embarrassing you know :roftl:

S O R R Y . . . when you have SO much (love) for lack of a bigger more powerful-meaningful word . . . inside of you it just seems to explode all of the time! Kinda like a VERY active volcano that erupts pretty much as constant as Old Faithful. I know, I am pathetic - but, I can accept that . . .

:biggrin2:

:teehee: holly and rufus sitting in a tree..... :blush-anim-cl: