omg..........aahhhhhhhhhh

kt4mika

im thinking.......:teehee: could mika get anybetter??

what do i do? ive got it so bad. im 25 with a lovely boyfriend and 4 kids. my 3 year old keeps asking can we go and see mika. im like one day, hehehehehe

and all i do is think, sleep and dream of mika :naughty: sometimes im up till 3 in the moring with the dvd on or looking on utube or just googleing mr p :wub2: ive been a mika fan for about 2 years now and its getting bad, VERY bad 'but in a nice way' :mf_lustslow: hahaha people call me katie mika, i love it :blush-anim-cl: even the boyfriend has a thing 4 him :teehee: well i know he does :roftl: i feel 15 again, well its not all bad but what could be done to just have a little bit of my life back? :roftl: but what makes it really funny is........................................................... I CANT STOP :teehee: why o why mika :mad3: your to cute. wish he just had the looks but no his music had too be the best too. :mf_rosetinted:

will i wake up one day and think, look its mika mmmmmmmmm or will i always be omg look, look it MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will i wake up one day and think, look its mika mmmmmmmmm or will i always be omg look, look it MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately Katie, I think it will always be "OMG" :naughty:

You can go mad along with the rest of us :insane:

We are happy Mikaholics - we know we are addicts but we don't want a cure.

Unfortunately Katie, I think it will always be "OMG" :naughty:

You can go mad along with the rest of us :insane:

We are happy Mikaholics - we know we are addicts but we don't want a cure.

:aah: oohhhh no, no, no, no, no, no, dont want to be cured :mf_rosetinted: thats like the end of life:naughty: hahaha

:naughty: well thats a good thing :teehee: maybe we could start a meeting up, like when you want to give up smoking :shocked: well i dont want to give up mika :blink::teehee:

Yeah . . . I do not want to be cured either!!!! NEVER ever EVER never! :freak:

im thinking.......:teehee: could mika get anybetter??

what do i do? ive got it so bad. im 25 with a lovely boyfriend and 4 kids. my 3 year old keeps asking can we go and see mika. im like one day, hehehehehe

and all i do is think, sleep and dream of mika :naughty: sometimes im up till 3 in the moring with the dvd on or looking on utube or just googleing mr p :wub2: ive been a mika fan for about 2 years now and its getting bad, VERY bad 'but in a nice way' :mf_lustslow: hahaha people call me katie mika, i love it :blush-anim-cl: even the boyfriend has a thing 4 him :teehee: well i know he does :roftl: i feel 15 again, well its not all bad but what could be done to just have a little bit of my life back? :roftl: but what makes it really funny is........................................................... I CANT STOP :teehee: why o why mika :mad3: your to cute. wish he just had the looks but no his music had too be the best too. :mf_rosetinted:

I am married and I know exactly how you feel....confusing but I guess we like it lol

I am married and I know exactly how you feel....confusing but I guess we like it lol

I guess I am MORE like this about Rufus . . . :rolls_eyes:

I mean I am GA GA GA GA over MIKA . . . but, Rufus . . . I can't breathe . . .

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :swoon: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

He is the MOST beautiful man alive . . :das:

Okay just had to do a little Rufus dance - cause it is JUST too hard to try and keep it all inside ALL of the time!!! Once in a while - it has no choice but to break free! :biggrin2:

Okay just had to do a little Rufus dance - cause it is JUST too hard to try and keep it all inside ALL of the time!!! Once in a while - it has no choice but to break free! :biggrin2:

you do????:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: rufus??? :no::fisch:..........:biggrin2: or am i :insane::roftl:

:aah::blink: omg sex on legs............... but dont know who he is :naughty::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Google him!!!! Rufus Wainwright .. . .

He is not JUST the most beautiful creature ever to exist, but he is one of the MOST talented musicians to ever walk this earth! I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on . . . . .

:das:

Google him!!!! Rufus Wainwright .. . .

He is not JUST the most beautiful creature ever to exist, but he is one of the MOST talented musicians to ever walk this earth! I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on . . . . .

:das:

an on and on and on and on :lmfao:

no way!!!!!!

Maybe if I listen enough I will get to like him!!!!

and besides....you listen to me lol

THAT is what friends are for! :roftl:

. . . t h a t is the RuKey . . . he has to g r o w on you like a fungus! But, once he does that is it - you will NEVER be the same! I should burn you a CD of the BEST Ru songs . . YEP - I think I am going to DO that! :teehee: