In reference to the Muse song, is it just any new Muse song or....:sneaky2:

What do you mean? Sorry I'm totally Muse song ignorant. :naughty:

I'm sure I would have gone mental for them at some point in my life but I'm in a weird pop phase mode at the moment.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika, I spend 364 days in the year on the internet...

The day i decide to travel away from home and drive for 5 hrs it's the day you decide to blog, twit like a maniac and even post loads of pics...

Dang it!

He did? Where?

He is all kinds of awesome. Zoots and I were in LA waiting for Mika to perform new songs and even with the anticipation of that I can't tell you how many times we watched this performance over and over...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55501620

Oh wow!:shocked:

He is amazing! He's like a mix of Elvis, Steven Tyler, Bowie, just truly gifted and sexy.

He's working with Greg Wells on his new album and lots of other great producers.

Feels like this guy would be worth keeping an eye on!:wink2:

What do you mean? Sorry I'm totally Muse song ignorant. :naughty:

I'm sure I would have gone mental for them at some point in my life but I'm in a weird pop phase mode at the moment.

I love Muse but a song title would have been helpful. I just don't get these kind of tweets. I think they are a bit shameless. Makes me wonder what kind of response he expects from them, thats all.

Feels like this guy would be worth keeping an eye on!:wink2:

Don't worry Katy is keeping a very close eye on him. :roftl:

Everyone knows who he is on this side of the pond and in the music industry. Brian May has been showing him some love and he performed with Queen on American Idol which kicked off rumours that they wanted him to join the group.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/05/22/exclusive-queens-brian-may-addresses-adam-lambert-rumors/

I love Muse but a song title would have been helpful. I just don't get these kind of tweets. I think they are a bit shameless. Makes me wonder what kind of response he expects from them, thats all.

It's probably Uprising since it's the only song they've released properly from the last album. It could be United States of Eurasia, but that was only released as a download from their website, not a single..

Don't worry Katy is keeping a very close eye on him. :roftl:

Everyone knows who he is on this side of the pond and in the music industry. Brian May has been showing him some love and he performed with Queen on American Idol which kicked off rumours that they wanted him to join the group.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/05/22/exclusive-queens-brian-may-addresses-adam-lambert-rumors/

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Interesting article…looks like this guy is already walking with the big elephants!:wink2:

He did? Where?

QUOTE]

Uh....hmmmm....erhhhmmmm, see, dear Sienna, last night 2 pics was loads of pics to me...:naughty::biggrin2:

Oh I see!:biggrin2:

You gonna make a gallery soon?:teehee:

I'll PM you!:wink2:

i dunno if it's coz he's been blogging so little these days or it's cuz of the words he's used this time, I LUV THIS LATEST BLOG POST SO DAMN MUCH!!!!:mf_lustslow: it seems like a real mika is literally talking to me in front of my computer!!!!!! OMG i'm now in serious illness with the pregnant boy:wub2:

btw has the Alan Carr interview he mentioned on twitter come out yet??:aah:

UPDATE

@claudiomarioto nice one :) x

3 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to claudiomarioto

@edd_hind thank u x

3 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to edd_hind

Just bought Dame Vera Lynn's best-of at the service station. I want to see what it's like. Bought Calvin's album also

He just replied to me for the first time! :roftl:

I asked him to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons, and this is what he suggested:

@moccasiini how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe

:naughty:

Aw, I'm happy for you Marianne!:wub2:

And what do you think about the name he suggested?:wink2: