Starrats

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest cliffpat

omg. i am so glad i'm not the only one who did this. haha. hold on i'll get a shot of mine.

1htk4m.jpg

oupkp3.jpg

i had another one that was better but he died.

Edited by cliffpat

BTW this is not a mika sim.. this was supposed to be jim croce (why I chose him I have no idea I just needed a older itlian guy for some radon reason) You can get the hair at ModTheSims. That is the only curly hair I know of. It's a bit cropped for a Mika Sim I think his curlyness is fuller!

JimCroceCAS.jpg

well at least i tried to make him :teehee:

the only problem is his hair, because there isn't any curly hair in the game :boxed: So i photoshopped some curls in this picture :teehee:

mikasim3a.jpg

And here are some pictures of MIKA-sim v1.0 with some other hairstyles vrom the game:

mikasim3c.jpg

mikasim3b.jpg

so what do the Sims3 MIKA-fans think?

Awesome!!

:mf_lustslow:it looks a lot like MIKA!!

we need a variety of curly hairs....:sneaky2:

It's lovely thoguh I've barely played it since becoming a Mika fan XD

Really?

I have Sims 1 and 2 but on the xbox... most PC games I have trouble playing on my laptop... I think it has to do with the video card. I really need to build a really good gaming computer and then buy the game :naughty:

Really?

I have Sims 1 and 2 but on the xbox... most PC games I have trouble playing on my laptop... I think it has to do with the video card. I really need to build a really good gaming computer and then buy the game :naughty:

The sims are what brought me to Mika funnily enough. Found a video somebody made to Big Girl. You do need a half decent computer. I find Sims 3 runs better than sims 2 but I have enough custom contact to dress the world so I bet that's what lags my system down. XD.

• 10 months later...
well at least i tried to make him :teehee:

the only problem is his hair, because there isn't any curly hair in the game :boxed: So i photoshopped some curls in this picture :teehee:

mikasim3a.jpg

And here are some pictures of MIKA-sim v1.0 with some other hairstyles vrom the game:

mikasim3c.jpg

mikasim3b.jpg

so what do the Sims3 MIKA-fans think?

Wow! That's amazing! My Mika-Sim looks nothing like Mika, only the clothes. :biggrin2:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...