Mika is coming to Belgium (JIM showcase)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's pray :mf_rosetinted: Really now! How many are we? 8 or so, or less??? Surely they can just let us in :shun:

Yeah :roftl:

I've entered .. Gonna try to get off from work that day tomorrow .. and then we'll see?

Yeah :roftl:

I've entered .. Gonna try to get off from work that day tomorrow .. and then we'll see?

Yup! :thumb_yello: We've been talking to meet up anyways, so that way at least we're not alone standing there :roftl: And maybe he'll come out afterwards..we'll have to wait and see I guess :boxed:

I don't think that tbh:roftl: I don't know why you guys think this, but if you hadn't noticed... Mika is very popular here...:aah:

you're right, but I can always hope that people will not participate to win tickets :teehee::aah:

So, I was just looking around a bit to see where it was and stuff like that (still not sure btw :roftl: but I think it's close to the AB?) and if I'm not mistaken, this is the place? :shocked:

mikaplazax.jpg

(btw, it's a bit unhandy to have 2 threads about it :aah::naughty: )

Edited by Guest

Mods, can you maybe move this thread to the gig-section? It's in less then a week and it would be nice if we could see who can go ...

Aren't those tickets meant to be for free? Assigned in a competition for fans??? I think that it's terrible that you are coming here to sell them to fans. Very bad form, matey, very bad :sneaky2:.

:huglove:

Please tell all the other ones too .. Maybe it'll help :aah::teehee: