AS/A2 exam results 2009!!!

1kiwiabroad

AHHHHHHH!!!! Is there anyone else who has there AS/A2 exam results tomorrow? If so, how many of you are terrified? Is anyone not worried at all? This is the thread that for a brief 12 hours you can worry, winge, moan and discuss the upcoming DEADline (right word there), and while away the sleepless hours between now and the moment you get to open that scary brown envelope. So come on in, and talk to your fellow MFCers - you'd be surprised how much better it makes you feel!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my life, I haven't seen you on here in ages!

I got my counselling certificate today for passing Level 2. Though my teacher phoned me up and told me I passed on 8/6/09 (Mika's sadler's wells gig, that day couldn't have been better! :teehee:)

oh my life, I haven't seen you on here in ages!

I got my counselling certificate today for passing Level 2. Though my teacher phoned me up and told me I passed on 8/6/09 (Mika's sadler's wells gig, that day couldn't have been better! :teehee:)

hey, it has been a while hasn't it? well done! you're an counselor - i didn't know that

oh man, i have friends who did that and they said it was hard. we did OCR. I'm really nervous about chem 'cos i put loads of work in and if i don't get the grade i need it'll have been for nothing. what's AS spanish like? i'm thinking of taking it next year for enrichment.

hey, it has been a while hasn't it? well done! you're an counselor - i didn't know that

I'm not a counsellor lol. I took a course in it, there are other levels to do. I don't actually want to be a counsellor anymore :roftl:

Typical.