tigerclaws95

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do this :tears:

:roftl:

I can't just "do a few" .. But I'll post what I have untill now and then we'll see .. If people think they're good enough maybe I'll do the rest too then .. But I'm not happy with them, so don't go all saying "oooh, they're so good" while you don't think so yourself .. :bleh:

Every Mika shot from you is more than goood to me, even if it's as blurry as foggy london....:naughty:

You know that by now...:wink2:

Wow! I just watched it with my sister, and we both were dancing like crazy and :fangurl:ing during I see You. :teehee: Oh, and my sister thinks that Mika has a crush on the interviewer. She said the same thing when she heard their radio interview, but now she said she's convinced. :naughty:

Edited by lala_lollies44

I watched it on 4oD when I got in lastnight here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/mika-through-the-looking-glass

It's fantasic! Love the idea behind 'Rain', very funny and bitchy! I like how he mentioned the cleaning the bathroom tiles again, seems to be strange in joke with him and Nick Grimshaw, as he was the interviewer on BBC Switch a while ago.

Also that's an idea, how amazing would it be if Tim Burton directed one of his music videos? He's directed music videos for The Killers before (I think it was a song called Bones???), it'd be incredible!

I identify with 'I See You' so much, very sad.

:thumb_yello: