‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

he said he would come in sept.. so we are here waiting for the messiah arrival as we're some desperate poor things knowing absolutely NOTHING!!!

i know what you mean... i could go to munich (5hrs drive tho) but i can't cuz that bloody competition is reserved to german ppl!!! (no offence to germans of course!)

and i'm sitting here missing all the fun!!! i see lots of ppl having blasts' date=' i'm happy for them, i'm happy for mika himself, but i'm def NOT happy for me!!! :aah:

aww, nice and so true!!!!

and mika can smile so well!!! :teehee:[/quote']

The London thingy could take me 5 hours time too to get there... 2 hours by train, 1½ by flight and then find it... :sneaky2:

But lucky you. I'll hop the best for ya when he will go there :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drinks on me. I have enough. a few cold ones, and 3 bottles of wine....

:cheers:

Im lost a lot too in his eyes. But most the naught look in his eyes thingy. But they are so beautiful. So... so.... just some you can look in for a long time...

observer4copy-1.jpg

12jy01.jpg

31vf81.jpg

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

6a00d8341ca4b653ef010535b534b4970c-.jpg

63907_Mika_-_2008_GRAMMY_Awardscele.jpg

fixed3.jpg

Photo_-_Mika_-_7-09.jpg

1_118_58_detail2.jpg

You just did the worst you could,but yeah some wine? ofcouurse

The London thingy could take me 5 hours time too to get there... 2 hours by train, 1½ by flight and then find it... :sneaky2:

But lucky you. I'll hop the best for ya when he will go there :thumb_yello:

thanks!!! :huglove:

i could go to london too, and when he firstly spoke about it i told myself that i'd go even if i was alone!!

there are 2 airports near me and those cheap air companies fly from here as well, but i need more time.. friday is too close for having a cheap rate!! :sneaky2::hair:

cos you cant?

Just got some not s long time ago that made me smile... kinda... :blush-anim-cl::teehee: But pics from the pub thingy can still make me a lil :(

Yeah, I just really don't feel like smiling/laughing at all :boxed:

And to be very honest: I feel SO stupid :blush-anim-cl:

did you already see this one??

we don't have this pic so big' date=' me thinks.. oh well, whatever!!! :pinkbow:

look at the patch on the breast pocket!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

[img']http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/mika/DeStandaardMagazineMika005.jpg[/img]

Yeah, I have the magazine :mf_rosetinted:

why?

to be honest too why im smileing is cos (damn) of a song i got a few min ago.... think you have heard about it....:blush-anim-cl:

Because of the way I'm feeling right now ... I'm 24 years old for gods sake .. why am I feeling like this? :boxed:

Why so bad? just some pics where you can check out his eyes :biggrin2:

red or white wine? I have both...

Mix em and give it to me. Why so bad? Cuz I'm already so in love that it freaking hurts badly ,Im feeling down altogether and when I looked into those eyes I just had this urge to go and jump off the bridge,no joke,I dont want to do it now,but 3 mins ago...I now you may think its just stupid teenagegirl immature feeling but believie me it is not... I just cant take it anymore...Ive never been to one of His gigs and Im kinda afraid what will I do when I finally go there,what will I feel after you know when I get home...

Yeah, I have the magazine :mf_rosetinted:

Because of the way I'm feeling right now ... I'm 24 years old for gods sake .. why am I feeling like this? :boxed:

Cos there are things in life you miss? im 26 in a few days time and im also feeling a bit :( but at the same time happy cos i live alone, no bf to care about getting upset over im drooling over Mika... i have givin up on finding love. did that 3 years time ag even tough i have no prob. in that area. Its just.... cant explain! Life sucks sometimes in every area!

But with songs and things... memories and things you prob. miss?

I See You makes me cry cos of things miss and memories and cos i can relate to it, One foot boy... relalate to most of it, rain the same... ect.

Cos there are things in life you miss? im 26 in a few days time and im also feeling a bit :( but at the same time happy cos i live alone, no bf to care about getting upset over im drooling over Mika... i have givin up on finding love. did that 3 years time ag even tough i have no prob. in that area. Its just.... cant explain! Life sucks sometimes in every area!

But with songs and things... memories and things you prob. miss?

I See You makes me cry cos of things miss and memories and cos i can relate to it, One foot boy... relalate to most of it, rain the same... ect.

That's the thing ... I don't even have an idea why :boxed:

Mix em and give it to me. Why so bad? Cuz I'm already so in love that it freaking hurts badly ,Im feeling down altogether and when I looked into those eyes I just had this urge to go and jump off the bridge,no joke,I dont want to do it now,but 3 mins ago...I now you may think its just stupid teenagegirl immature feeling but believie me it is not... I just cant take it anymore...Ive never been to one of His gigs and Im kinda afraid what will I do when I finally go there,what will I feel after you know when I get home...

I know what its like with the teen fall in love thingy. trust me!! Been there before myself. You are in love? somebody else than Mika?

i was nervous too what i would do and i still am... especially if i have alvohol in my blood. The plans me and a member had for sep 11 that i had to cancel ( :tears: ) damn...

what kinda drinks do you like the best? Just wine or a mix/cocktail? (rum/coke, vodka/juice ect. )