‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Ines its been ages!

Im all good- just bout tons of ice cream- set for the weekend here :biggrin2::naughty:

how are you love?

for sure!! :teehee:

ohh..Inbar...you have such a sweet tooth. :naughty: send some for me too. :drool:

I'm great thanks. I could be better 'cause my vinyl didn't arrive yet. :blink: School will start Sep. 16th... Two days ago I received a letter from school telling I entered to my school's hall of fame..and I'll get a diploma...so on monday I've to wake up early.

for sure!! :teehee:

ohh..Inbar...you have such a sweet tooth. :naughty: send some for me too. :drool:

I'm great thanks. I could be better 'cause my vinyl didn't arrive yet. :blink: School will start Sep. 16th... Two days ago I received a letter from school telling I entered to my school's hall of fame..and I'll get a diploma...so on monday I've to wake up early.

yes I do (well just for ice cream' date=' but its not that great this week... :naughty: I have vanilla chip and belgian bitter chocolate... but its not bitter...

Im still waiting for my golden vinyl too- I guess it just dosnt feel like arriving, and its excatly a week today... gonna email them... :naughty:

WOW! congrats!!!!! is that for high grades or...? (we dont have that kinda things here, so im sorta clueless... :teehee: )

:floor:Insaaaaneee!!! :roftl:

:das:

yes I do (well just for ice cream, but its not that great this week... :naughty: I have vanilla chip and belgian bitter chocolate... but its not bitter...

Im still waiting for my golden vinyl too- I guess it just dosnt feel like arriving, and its excatly a week today... gonna email them... :naughty:

WOW! congrats!!!!! is that for high grades or...? (we dont have that kinda things here, so im sorta clueless... :teehee: )

ohhh...belgian chocolate. :drool: Vanilla. :drool:

Did you already eat some haagan-dazs ice-cream? ohh...I'm in love with 'vanilla with macadamia nuts'... OMG! It is insanely GOOD!!

So do I. I'll e-mail them or I've to go to the post-office...I'm telling you...everyday, since monday, I check my mail box...:insane: I hope this doesn't happen with the album.

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl: Yes, high grades...I receive it for my preformance on 11th grade...jeez..I can't believe I'm finishing high school, 12th grade :blink:

Some say, that who won a diploma for 12th grade, will receive also 500 euros. :shocked: I've to work hard. :teehee:

ohhh...belgian chocolate. :drool: Vanilla. :drool:

Did you already eat some haagan-dazs ice-cream? ohh...I'm in love with 'vanilla with macadamia nuts'... OMG! It is insanely GOOD!!

So do I. I'll e-mail them or I've to go to the post-office...I'm telling you...everyday' date=' since monday, I check my mail box...:insane: I hope this doesn't happen with the album.

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl: Yes, high grades...I receive it for my preformance on 11th grade...jeez..I can't believe I'm finishing high school, 12th grade :blink:

Some say, that who won a diploma for 12th grade, will receive also 500 euros. :shocked: I've to work hard. :teehee:[/quote']

never heard of that ice cream (is it kinda like Ben and Jerry's? )... i am usually very unique with my flavours- I like the weirdest things, but they had nothing good and spcial- so I went abit normal today... but its hell good icecream (but only if you eat both flavours at the same time- see, Im still a little weird :roftl: )

Emailed them... now waiting for an answer... :huh:

that is fantastic! congatulations! that sounds immense!

Lucky you- finishing school, ive got some time ahead of me... :huh: cant wait to get it over with already! my dad wont buy the "look at Mika- he didnt go to school (well barely) and look where that man is today..."

but im living with it...

500 euros! thats insane! (that would sure enlarge your piggy bank, wont it? :roftl::roftl:)

Edited by inbar_assaf

never heard of that ice cream (is it kinda like Ben and Jerry's? )...

Emailed them... now waiting for an answer... :huh:

that is fantastic! congatulations! that sounds immense!

Lucky you- finishing school, ive got some time ahead of me... :huh: cant wait to get it over with already! my dad wont buy the "look at Mika- he didnt go to school (well barely) and look where that man is today..."

but im living with it...

500 euros! thats insane! (that would sure enlarge your piggy bank, wont it? :roftl::roftl:)

You should try Haagan-dazs...that's really ICE-CREAM!! It's better than Ben and Jerry's, in my opinion. And Ben and Jerry's ice-creams are good and funny to eat. :drool:

I hope they answer you. We need some hope..no...tranquility.

Thanks again, hun. :blush-anim-cl: When I opened the letter I couldn't believe! :shocked: yeah...lucky me...but it won't be easy...I've to do two exams to go to university...and the math one is not in my side.

You've some time ahead..but when you reach 12th grade you'll look back and think: "Time really runs fast...Seems I went to elementary school yesterday."

Of course I'm excited to finish high school, 'cause after this I'll study what I really like.

you're right...but Mika is really self-talented and music was, is, and will be always a part of his life.

oh yeah...my piggy bank would be so, so but so FAT that I had to spend in some MMM. :biggrin2::teehee:

You should try Haagan-dazs...that's really ICE-CREAM!! It's better than Ben and Jerry's' date=' in my opinion. And Ben and Jerry's ice-creams are good and funny to eat. :drool:

I hope they answer you. We need some hope..no...tranquility.

Thanks again, hun. :blush-anim-cl: When I opened the letter I couldn't believe! :shocked: yeah...lucky me...but it won't be easy...I've to do two exams to go to university...and the math one is not in my side.

You've some time ahead..but when you reach 12th grade you'll look back and think: "Time really runs fast...Seems I went to elementary school yesterday."

Of course I'm excited to finish high school, 'cause after this I'll study what I really like.

you're right...but Mika is really self-talented and music was, is, and will be always a part of his life.

oh yeah...my piggy bank would be so, so but so FAT that I had to spend in some MMM. :biggrin2::teehee:[/quote']

yeah- Ben and Jerry have some funny flavours- they are fantastic though... Ive never seen it around here...

(the ice cream I buy is hand made at a small parlor about 5 minute walk from my house- tighr next to the post office... so whenever im there, or at the supermaket- I have one:teehee: my guilty pleasure- and its funny because ive never REALLY liked ice cream- and now im rather addicted...

I should stop- I need to loose some weight (where is that thread? :naughty: )

god I am waiting for that day when I look back and say- wow that went fast... no it didnt- who am I kidding... :naughty:

Okay, is it just me or do these pics just keep on repeating, like every page or so?? :roftl:

Oh well

Comp10-00-17-02copy.png

Comp10-00-32-17copy.png

454878.png

:mf_rosetinted:

Some people seem to like them :mf_rosetinted:

I like the first 2 you posted :wub2:

I see something peeking out of the side :shocked:

Yeah .. something ...

Too bad it's so clear it's his hand :aah: