Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and there's cherry beach and an asian supermarket about 5/10 min. walking distance!

we could eat some chinese food and get bubble tea!!

or maybe some french fries and hot dogs by the beach! :thumb_yello:

I don't like hot dogs - speaking of which, today in class a friend and I had a chat about hot dogs. He said something about the things that are in 'em. :puke: Not that anyone cares. :aah:

But the market sounds good. I also like the other food you mentioned (I just have a beef with hot dogs :lol3:).

I was getting worried about food, thinking that we'd have to get pizza delivered to us in line *dumb* :roftl:

Hi all!

I'm new to the board! You all sound very much younger than I am (and fun!)!

There are three of us going to the concert ranging in age from 47 to 52. I guess we haven't 'really' hit middle age yet! :biggrin2:

Just wondering if anyone else in our age group is going too? We'll probably be lining up later and hanging near the back. Please take pity on us & say hi if you'd like to!

DebH

Hi all!

There are three of us going to the concert ranging in age from 47 to 52. I guess we haven't 'really' hit middle age yet! :biggrin2:

Just wondering if anyone else in our age group is going too? We'll probably be lining up later and hanging near the back. Please take pity on us & say hi if you'd like to!

DebH

There are no ages in Mikaland. :naughty:

I think we've got people from about age 15 up to mid 40s. Is this your first Mika gig?

Hi all!

DebH

Hiya! :welcomeani:

I am 41, I just sound really immature. :teehee:

Hi all!

DebH

First of all - WELCOME! The group of us that are going range from 20something to 40something. But all MIKA fans are young at heart! We'll be the crazy pack at the front with face paint, glitter, MIKA Fan Club pins, and maybe wands and Wizard hats. Definitely say "hi"!

Aurelien: It says you are only 21! Just a young'un!

Lollipop Monkey: Yes, this is the first Mika concert for all 3 of us (me, my hubby, and my best girl buddy)

Christine: We are immature too, so we should fit right in then! :-)

Suzy: I'll keep an eye open for the glitter! Thanks for the welcome!

It sounds like we'll be having a blast! And I feel much better now.

Thanks everyone!

Deb H

First of all - WELCOME! The group of us that are going range from 20something to 40something. But all MIKA fans are young at heart! We'll be the crazy pack at the front with face paint, glitter, MIKA Fan Club pins, and maybe wands and Wizard hats. Definitely say "hi"!

*cough* Me and Louise are not in our 20's *cough*