Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you afford to share? There is a decent hotel 1 km from the venue for CDN $117 so could be cheap if you share. I'm getting my own room but I know at least one person who might be interested if she can make it.

yeah I'd be willing to share if it can same me some money :thumb_yello:

I have no idea what kind of seats I just bought.... :blink:

lol me neither... they'd better be good seats... :mf_rosetinted:

lol me neither... they'd better be good seats... :mf_rosetinted:

Well there's 24 seats in the front row. And there are only 12 who RSVP'd. Hopefully we're somewhere in front - if Sandbags gets it right.

Edited by Suzy

I'm going too!! I'm going to miss a photography course for that, but I don't care ;)

You don't really know me, but I want to make myself a little place here and not be a lurker anymore... if I can :)

Elise

I'm going too!! I'm going to miss a photography course for that, but I don't care ;)

You don't really know me, but I want to make myself a little place here and not be a lurker anymore... if I can :)

Elise

Hi Elise :welcomeani:

Elise

So can we expect nice photos from the concert? :das::naughty:

Elise

:shocked: she speaks!! :naughty:

welcome to mfc elise! :wink2:

Thanks everyone! :)

Guylaine héhé oui je me déniaise... I even put an avatar picture! whoo-hoo :)

So can we expect nice photos from the concert? :das::naughty:

Unfortunately not really, my camera is big so I don't think I can sneak it inside... I'll bring my small one for some souvenirs, but that's it.... :(

Unfortunately not really, my camera is big so I don't think I can sneak it inside... I'll bring my small one for some souvenirs, but that's it.... :(

What kind of camera do you have?

I'd love to bring my digital Rebel to the gig, but something tells me security wouldn't like me very much. :teehee:

Elise

tiens tiens! Hi Elise and I'm glad you're posting :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone! :)

Guylaine héhé oui je me déniaise... I even put an avatar picture! whoo-hoo :)

You bought your tickets with the MFC pre-sale? At least this time it's seated for everyone so we should all be around :biggrin2:

I'd love to bring my digital Rebel to the gig, but something tells me security wouldn't like me very much. :teehee:

I have the Canon 5D.... so security wouldn't like me either ;)

I bought myself a small Canon G10 recently, for when I don't want to bring all of my stuff...

Do you do a lot of photography?

You bought your tickets with the MFC pre-sale? At least this time it's seated for everyone so we should all be around :biggrin2:

Hi! :)

Yeah I bought it with the MFC pre-sale, but at around 4:30, because I was working before... I'm a teacher and I changed school, and my new class is a real mess!!!! No time for computer if I want to be ready for my students... ;)...

Interrogations: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2475683&postcount=289

Hi! :)

Yeah I bought it with the MFC pre-sale, but at around 4:30, because I was working before... I'm a teacher and I changed school, and my new class is a real mess!!!! No time for computer if I want to be ready for my students... ;)...

Bonne rentrée :biggrin2:

it said that the ticket in canadian dollars was $65.62 from sandbag.

+ $6.00 per ticket for handling (US $)

+ $12.40 for shipping (US $)

i know that geg offered tickets at 2 different prices.

i'm just happy i got my tickets and hope they are good ones! :thumb_yello:

it said that the ticket in canadian dollars was $65.62 from sandbag.

+ $6.00 per ticket for handling (US $)

+ $12.40 for shipping (US $)

i know that geg offered tickets at 2 different prices.

i'm just happy i got my tickets and hope they are good ones! :thumb_yello:

Yeah me too but I think we have the most expensive gig... better be the best one too :teehee:

I have the Canon 5D.... so security wouldn't like me either ;)

I bought myself a small Canon G10 recently, for when I don't want to bring all of my stuff...

Do you do a lot of photography?

Oh the 5D is sexy! :wub2:

And actually, the G10 would be a fantastic gig-going camera. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that one of Canon's high-end pro-sumer models, just before they get into DSLRs? You could take some lovely pics of Mika with that. :naughty:

And yeah, I studied journalism in college which involved a photojournalism component - but I majored in the writing side of things, so photography is more of a dabble-on-the-side thing for me. :blush-anim-cl:

And actually, the G10 would be a fantastic gig-going camera. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that one of Canon's high-end pro-sumer models, just before they get into DSLRs? You could take some lovely pics of Mika with that. :naughty:

And yeah, I studied journalism in college which involved a photojournalism component - but I majored in the writing side of things, so photography is more of a dabble-on-the-side thing for me. :blush-anim-cl:

i see all the poutine in the world didn't convince you yet... :sneaky2:

Watch out, the meanie Guy is out today :naughty:. Maybe you should do the convincing by shipping us some poutine? So that if we loooove it we can go and get some more? :roftl:

Well there's 24 seats in the front row. And there are only 12 who RSVP'd. Hopefully we're somewhere in front - if Sandbags gets it right.

Exactly :thumb_yello:

Elise

Hey there! Of course you can participate actively!!

to which gig... mmmm?

maybe she's more of a sweets girl... let's try another tactic : MAPLE SYRUP

Watch out, the meanie Guy is out today :naughty:. Maybe you should do the convincing by shipping us some poutine? So that if we loooove it we can go and get some more? :roftl:

Oh Sara...... are you somewhat in the back of your mind considering coming to the gig here? *wink wink* or you just want free poutine

meanie???? oh watch out!!!! i'll slap you with my french frie!!! :naughty:

Yeah it's a pretty good compact camera ;) ... what I find hard to deal with is the noise at high ISOs compared to the 5d, and the fact that it's slower... it's hard not to compare ;)

Is there somewhere where we can read your articles? :)

Maybe you could cover a gig with a press card ;)