Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to buy tickets just for fun at 12h30 today (regular sale began at 12) and they gave me row M with quite middle seats... He better sells more seats than that:confused:

There are 6 weeks left. Don't worry about it. :naughty:

I'm sure no one in Toronto even remembers Mika is alive at this point but hopefully by the time the album comes out things will be buzzing again.

There are 6 weeks left. Don't worry about it. :naughty:

I'm sure no one in Toronto even remembers Mika is alive at this point but hopefully by the time the album comes out things will be buzzing again.

You right, with TBWKTM, people will look for him and realize he's coming to town!

I tried to buy tickets just for fun at 12h30 today (regular sale began at 12) and they gave me row M with quite middle seats... He better sells more seats than that:confused:

3 weeks after tickets came out for jan 2008 concert, i tried to buy some for fun & floor tickets were still available. and he did well in the end... didn't he? :wink2:

i'm not worried! Montreal loves Mika! he even made the news about the concert :naughty:

3 weeks after tickets came out for jan 2008 concert, i tried to buy some for fun & floor tickets were still available. and he did well in the end... didn't he? :wink2:

i'm not worried! Montreal loves Mika! he even made the news about the concert :naughty:

I know, they even talked about him on the Première Chaîne one morning but even if the woman loves him she was a bit mean saying he's taking himself for Freddie M. :sneaky2:

I know, they even talked about him on the Première Chaîne one morning but even if the woman loves him she was a bit mean saying he's taking himself for Freddie M. :sneaky2:

pfff they really should let go of freddie m.... it is so 2007 :aah:

While watching the new vids of Mika, I had an idea :teehee: He seems to like big bold belts... we should buy him a "ceinture fléchée" !

180px-Ceinture-fl%C3%A9ch%C3%A9e-ftl.jpg

I think the handmade ones are quite expensive tho... Maybe a woven one is more affordable :dunno:

While watching the new vids of Mika, I had an idea :teehee: He seems to like big bold belts... we should buy him a "ceinture fléchée" !

180px-Ceinture-fl%C3%A9ch%C3%A9e-ftl.jpg

I think the handmade ones are quite expensive tho... Maybe a woven one is more affordable :dunno:

:teehee: should i check on the indian reserve? or should we make this part of our get together next week? :naughty:

:teehee: should i check on the indian reserve? or should we make this part of our get together next week? :naughty:

:dunno: as long as they make them themselves! I need to go downtown today so I'll look at the McCord's museum boutique. They should have handmade ones... just to see the price!

:dunno: as long as they make them themselves! I need to go downtown today so I'll look at the McCord's museum boutique. They should have handmade ones... just to see the price!

They're 135$ and they have a few colours. But it said that we can special order directly from the maker. The cashier wasn't able to give me infos but I can always call the manager's boutique if we're interested.

So are we looking for some meeting of any king before the show? Like eating together or smth? When are you planning to arrive in Montreal Suzy/Christine?

We're going to be quite late I think. :thumbdown: We'll let you know when we've booked something.

So are we looking for some meeting of any king before the show? Like eating together or smth? When are you planning to arrive in Montreal Suzy/Christine?

i'm good with that! i do have to check and see what time my niece gets off of work that day. she works at charles lemoyne hospital :sneaky2:

They're 135$ and they have a few colours. But it said that we can special order directly from the maker. The cashier wasn't able to give me infos but I can always call the manager's boutique if we're interested.

i'm asking my friend who lives on the reserve if she's seen those there.

on pourrait emprunter celle du bonhomme carnaval :fisch:

hehe

We're going to be quite late I think. :thumbdown: We'll let you know when we've booked something.

I was expecting that if you drive from TO and want to sleep in a bit

So, where am I going to find good poutine near this venue...? :teehee::roftl:

:shocked: are you kidding me?????????????????

:woot_jump: This is a really good place : http://www.restolabanquise.com/index.php?page=accueil&sp=&langue=an Not so close but worths it :wink2:

on pourrait emprunter celle du bonhomme carnaval :fisch:

hehe

Tu sais où il se cache l'été?