Doesn't Mika Like The South?!

Lollipopgirl12

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!! I'VE BEEN HASSLING HIM TO COME TO FLORIDA FOR MONTHS NOW AND WHAT DO I GET????? NOTHING!!!!

You really need to make a petition with a catchy title...

Maybe "Mika, dom't you think it's time you toured the Southern US states?" :dunno::naughty:

Keep in mind, guys, that it's not like Mika has some personal grudge against the southern states.

Hell, I thought Mika had a personal grudge against Australia and he might be coming here in November...

Keep in mind, guys, that it's not like Mika has some personal grudge against the southern states.

He doesn't sit down at his desk with a map of the USA, get a maniacal, crazy grin on his face, and start drawing big red "x"s through Florida, Georgia, etc with a giant red sharpie - all while cackling an evil-genius cackle. :teehee:

These decisions are made by managers, label people, booking agents, etc. To be honest, I don't think Mika personally has a whole lot of say in where the tour goes and where it doesn't. :huglove:

I know but I'd still like him to come here. maybe on his next tour....

He doesn't sit down at his desk with a map of the USA, get a maniacal, crazy grin on his face, and start drawing big red "x"s through Florida, Georgia, etc with a giant red sharpie - all while cackling an evil-genius cackle. :teehee:

:blink: Excuse my ignorance, but is that a word? :naughty: It just sounds so wrong:aah::biggrin2:

These decisions are made by managers, label people, booking agents, etc. To be honest, I don't think Mika personally has a whole lot of say in where the tour goes and where it doesn't. :huglove:

We figured as much! :doh:

So girls we need to START hounding the R I G H T people now! :teehee:

We need to get on a mission - so THIS travesty DOES NOT happen E V E R again during a REAL (proper) tour!!! :sneaky2:

. . . let's go! :roftl:

• 3 months later...

Me too, I was actually at school in My computer class.. I LITERALLY CRIED :badmood: I had my Mom's credit card number(tickets)

Me: (runs into classroom, jumps in the seat and goes straight to mikasounds.com, clicks to see tour dates, and screams)

Teacher: (turns, and looks)

Me: (face turning red), (busts into tears)

Teacher: What's wrong?

Me: MIKA ISN'T COMING TO ATLANTA!!

Teacher: (rolls eyes) do your assignment

Me: (doesn't do it, lays head down, and gets a 0)

I was really mad/sad.. hopefully 2010!! NEW TOUR RELEASE NEXT MONTH!!:biggrin2:

Me too, I was actually at school in My computer class.. I LITERALLY CRIED :badmood: I had my Mom's credit card number(tickets)

Me: (runs into classroom, jumps in the seat and goes straight to mikasounds.com, clicks to see tour dates, and screams)

Teacher: (turns, and looks)

Me: (face turning red), (busts into tears)

Teacher: What's wrong?

Me: MIKA ISN'T COMING TO ATLANTA!!

Teacher: (rolls eyes) do your assignment

Me: (doesn't do it, lays head down, and gets a 0)

I was really mad/sad.. hopefully 2010!! NEW TOUR RELEASE NEXT MONTH!!:biggrin2:

Are you even allowed to go to concerts? :aah: If you are, you should just be lucky that you are, I wasn't allowed to go to the kool haus gig, and I had to like... sell the idea of my maturity to get them to let me go to the sound academy gig. :bleh:

*falls over* :roftl: Mana you are awesome I just about spit Dr. Pepper out of my nose for that image. I be patient Monkee but I'm still working on my "one day he'll come to texas" present.

He...he...he doesn't? :shocked:

Let's hope not. besides we are just as lovely. I be patient thoguh. I have tempted him with pictures of my hometown which happens to have Concrete Hippo's as the mascot <3 I love Texas sometimes.

My cousins live in Arkansas :cheerful_h4h: Pretty sure they don't give one flying heap about Mika though, :roftl:

Are you even allowed to go to concerts? :aah: If you are, you should just be lucky that you are, I wasn't allowed to go to the kool haus gig, and I had to like... sell the idea of my maturity to get them to let me go to the sound academy gig. :bleh:

how old are you supposed to be?? I will DIE if you have to be eighteen.. twenty one..

:lmao:that is awesome imagery :roftl:

i felt like mika felt that way about New Zealand. I saved a few years to be able to fly to australia to see him, but it took his mum to actually tell me 'mika really wants to come to new zealand, he knows he has fans there' to make me realise its a matter of finance. New Zealand is a 3-hour flight to Australia and doesn't cost much, so i'm holding out that he'll come when he tours Australia. *if* *cough*

but for the meantime, i've decided to validate mikas reasoning to come to new zealand even further by pushing Rain up in the charts. Maybe you could try that at your local radio stations in georgia, just as a place to start.

Ohhh no, haha my parents just thought 13 was a bit young for a concert :bleh:

Well, there are some 18+ mika gigs. :shocked:

13 a bit young for a concert? :shocked:

I went to my first concert when I was 11 with some 18-year old friends, and it was a rap concert and i was in the moshpit (and man, was that a violent moshpit.:naughty:)

I've proabably seen hundreds of bands live (especially at music festivals.) I've lost count :roftl:

13 a bit young for a concert? :shocked:

I went to my first concert when I was 11 with some 18-year old friends, and it was a rap concert and i was in the moshpit (and man, was that a violent moshpit.:naughty:)

I've proabably seen hundreds of bands live (especially at music festivals.) I've lost count :roftl:

You shouldn't be bragging about that. :roftl:

I only know of one friend that went to a dixie chicks concert when she was like .. 10 with her mom.

it depends if you hang around dodgy people

and if the rapper is good enough to hold everyones attention:mf_rosetinted:

I suppose, maybe I'm just stereotyping concerts as "CRAZYYY" times, :roftl:

But anyways back on topic.

Mika's people should generally just try and get in a concert where he usually doesn't go..

But I have seen way more threads about that for the southern threads than I have like, Ireland. :roftl:

oh, no, my mom doesn't really care about concerts, I went to a Dave Matthews concert last year, it was my first concert, but on the mika side.. I'm still waiting, no concerts yet :(

:sad: I'm really sorry, I know how that feels...

Up until october 12th, the only wish I made at 11:11 or upon a star was for my mika concert and it came true, so that's my best advice to you. :roftl: