MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hope it :D I think it will:) They've made a lot of reclame for it etc, it would be weird if they didn't :)

Wow, the venue is really nice :D

I knooowww!! It's gorgeous! This would have been the perfect spot for the acoustic show! I'm so glad we get a gorgeous venue now too :wub2:

How are u coming to brussels?

If everything goes like it should go then KatrienVuerinckx will come to pick me up at my school at 12 :) (is on the way to the E40) , so me and a friend are going with her :) . You?

She's giving me a ride as well :biggrin2: So I guess there's no need for us to meet up :teehee:

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I've won two places for this event and I would like to sell them.

If you are interested, contact me or answer to this thread!

Inflames

I have tickets for the Mika Showcase in Brussels, but I can't be there.

So if someone wants tickets :http://www.2dehands.be/2-exclusieve-tickets-voor-mika-63001520.html?qq=mika

You know, I don't know if it's allowed to just sell tickets on here. If you have 'spare tickets' you can go to this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746

Yeah I've seen this thread just after my first post, sorry!

But as my tickets are for this specific show, I tought it will be ok...

Didn't want to bother you, sorry!

No one's bothering anyone ;) It's just that we have rules, and one of them is to not directly sell tickets on this forum :thumb_yello:

I'm sure you understand.

Is it just me that doesn't understand the "winning tickets = selling them" thing? :boxed:

If I won them and I couldn't go, I'd just give them away, since they didn't cost me anything .. Why do people have to make money out of something they got for free?

Anyway, if someone has a spare ticket left .. I know someone that should be interested, in case we don't win ourselves (wich we only know on Tuesday..).

Is it just me that doesn't understand the "winning tickets = selling them" thing? :boxed:

If I won them and I couldn't go, I'd just give them away, since they didn't cost me anything .. Why do people have to make money out of something they got for free?

Anyway, if someone has a spare ticket left .. I know someone that should be interested, in case we don't win ourselves (wich we only know on Tuesday..).

I have the same opinion about the selling thing. I would give them away too, but if some people want to make money with it, it's their choice.

I know I won't buy tickets that were for free :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I know what you mean...but at least this way people outside Belgium get to go too :thumb_yello:

I'm trying to get my hands on tickets too:wink2: but if I don't find some...I'll still go!! :biggrin2:

Yeah .. great ... I can't take my friend with me because we don't know if we're going to win, and I don't think she wants to pay for a ticket (wich is totally understandable) ... :sad:

Yeah .. great ... I can't take my friend with me because we don't know if we're going to win, and I don't think she wants to pay for a ticket (wich is totally understandable) ... :sad:

I'm taking a friend also...so I have to pay for her ticket too :boxed:

She's not fully converted to the Mika-madness...

But I think it's worth it :biggrin2: maybe I'm crazy? I dunno :teehee: