MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

indeed, it would be nice to see you again in real life:)

how long has it been since Vorst Nationaal?

2 years? :blink:

Maybe I'll win tickets, if I do, my friend and I are going to attack my boyfriend together to make him give us a ride to Brussels :roftl: (he can't escape then)

and if I win tickets, my parents just have to give me permission, because their MINE tickets :mf_rosetinted:

Yes!! Wow! It's been so long already! I remember the night so vividly.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, please don't start a fight about me :roftl:

I did compete in the "competition", and will find out the 1st of september whether I won a ticket or not. If not, it would be nice if someone has a spare ticket for me :blush-anim-cl: but I won't hate you for not having, or not giving it to me :wink2:

Nah, it wasn't about you :bleh: (and no fight either :roftl:) but to me it was more about: who has the "right" to go to these kind of things... Because they're talking about only Belgian people etc. and I just used you as an example :naughty::bleh:

But I'll be a good girl and don't say anything about it anymore :wink2:

Yes!! Wow! It's been so long already! I remember the night so vividly.

I remember your face and I remember the vibe of the gig and I remember that Mika had a yellow scarf when he gave me an autograph and I remember that I acted like a complete idiot when he stood in front of me :aah:

Well Carina, I have already a duoticket but I also competed the other competitions and IF they call me tmrw, you get a ticket of me :) I mean it, I don't have a lot of friends who like Mika xD Most of them hate him so why would I take them if I can make a fan happy.

Wow, please don't start a fight about me :roftl:

I did compete in the "competition", and will find out the 1st of september whether I won a ticket or not. If not, it would be nice if someone has a spare ticket for me :blush-anim-cl: but I won't hate you for not having, or not giving it to me :wink2:

No, it wasn't a fight! Really! I do hope you can come! Even though it seems differently in the thread? It's not easy for me to express what I mean in English, not even in Dutch :teehee:

So I hope you or bienie still win!! toi toi toi! There were quite a few (new) people with 'spare' tickets as well. Please don't think you or anyone else is not welcome ;)

Nah, it wasn't about you :bleh: (and no fight either :roftl:) but to me it was more about: who has the "right" to go to these kind of things... Because they're talking about only Belgian people etc. and I just used you as an example :naughty:

But I'll be a good girl and don't say anything about it anymore :wink2:

No, idd, no fight at all :thumb_yello: I think there will come even more extra tickets as the date comes closer, so I actually think we will all be able to go.

I remember your face and I remember the vibe of the gig and I remember that Mika had a yellow scarf when he gave me an autograph and I remember that I acted like a complete idiot when he stood in front of me :aah:

Hahaha! Amazing! I remember he was holding a balloon! :roftl:

So about this gig: I googled a bit for info about other/previous gigs in the plaza, but I couldn't find any ... (I wanted to see some pics, and find out how the waiting goes etc). Do you think, since it's a hotel? That there's somewhere inside for us to wait? Like a bar or something? That would be nice!

No, idd, no fight at all :thumb_yello: I think there will come even more extra tickets as the date comes closer, so I actually think we will all be able to go.

Please think of me and my friend when you found someone with 2 spare ones :biggrin2:

we would be so grateful :biggrin2:

Hahaha! Amazing! I remember he was holding a balloon! :roftl:

was he? you should think that I had noticed that :blink:

Please think of me and my friend when you found someone with 2 spare ones :biggrin2:

we would be so grateful :biggrin2:

was he? you should think that I had noticed that :blink:

Only if there are two then, right? And (free of charge?)

Yup! I don't remember if it was a heart shaped one or a round one, it was a special one, not just a regular balloon. A fan gave it to him.

Yup! I don't remember if it was a heart shaped one or a round one, it was a special one, not just a regular balloon. A fan gave it to him.

I remember the yellow scarf

but can't remember the balloon either.

shame on me

it's also okay if you see one and another one 5 minutes later :roftl:

(free ofcourse)

I remember the yellow scarf

but can't remember the balloon either.

shame on me

:roftl: shame on me too

nice balloon :roftl:

I hope so, that guy can be so funny :roftl:

like when he played 'the Joeri' in an elevator in trigger happy :lmfao:

I actually never saw that show, I only know him from the jim mobile ads, that's prob why he annoys me so much :teehee:

I actually never saw that show, I only know him from the jim mobile ads, that's prob why he annoys me so much :teehee:

In the beginning he was realy funny, just to see the faces of the people while he was doing his act :roftl:

that jim mobile ads had gone too for and now I'm just like oh, there he is again, when I see him on tv

In the beginning he was realy funny, just to see the faces of the people while he was doing his act :roftl:

that jim mobile ads had gone too for and now I'm just like oh, there he is again, when I see him on tv

Idd! It's not the kind of person I would use to attract customers :aah: That's just me of course.:naughty:

allez, I love the Joeri,totaly my type,:mf_rosetinted:

No but he doesn't annoy me,I think he's funny

Ooohhh, well, maybe this could be your lucky night :das:

I hope I will not be on TV. really!!!

I've thought about that as well! Scary eh! :teehee: I really do hope they film the gig and air it tho, I would love to see it again and again, I'm sure of that already :)

Am I the only one wondering how the people of the hotel are gonna react if there are suddenly a bunch of people standing outside around 1 o'clock? :naughty:

I've thought about that as well! Scary eh! :teehee: I really do hope they film the gig and air it tho, I would love to see it again and again, I'm sure of that already :)

I'll laugh my ass of if I see myself on tv :roftl:

most people don't know me anyway

I only hope that my teachers don't watch jim tv :shocked:

Am I the only one wondering how the people of the hotel are gonna react if there are suddenly a bunch of people standing outside around 1 o'clock? :naughty:

hopefully they'll give us free drinks :mf_rosetinted:

how is work going?

No! :teehee: Maybe we can hang out in the lounge or something like that :teehee: I think they wouldn't like it if we were hanging out in front of the hotel/blocking the entrance etc. Maybe this is even a good thing! It would be the most comfortable queue ever! Or maybe they'll just send us away... and tell us not to come back before the doors open :dunno::

hopefully they'll give us free drinks :mf_rosetinted:

how is work going?

Yeah, right :roftl:

:shocked: Seems to calm down a bit at the moment .. But before it was just .. well .. I could have used some extra pair of hands .. Or maybe 2 :aah:

No! :teehee: Maybe we can hang out in the lounge or something like that :teehee: I think they wouldn't like it if we were hanging out in front of the hotel/blocking the entrance etc. Maybe this is even a good thing! It would be the most comfortable queue ever! Or maybe they'll just send us away... and tell us not to come back before the doors open :dunno::

My guess ... :roftl: