• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. I've always wanted to try one but I'm scared it'll break into small pieces and leave chunks, or something, in my hair. :aah:

No way! it never breaks! i've had 2 before, one was for dandruff and thanks to that i no longer need to worry about it :biggrin2: but that one smelled gross...:naughty: this one smells so good! :mf_lustslow:

You just need to keep it in a dry place after you used it ...

No way! it never breaks! i've had 2 before, one was for dandruff and thanks to that i no longer need to worry about it :biggrin2: but that one smelled gross...:naughty: this one smells so good! :mf_lustslow:

You just need to keep it in a dry place after you used it ...

Oh well, I guess the keeping it in a dry place is a good idea! Is the one you got the Godiva one? I heard it smells nice.

Oh well, I guess the keeping it in a dry place is a good idea! Is the one you got the Godiva one? I heard it smells nice.

They have special bar tins you can buy for 3 bucks...i'm using one of my old hand cream containers :naughty:

No it's called Seanik, it's the blue one.

They have special bar tins you can buy for 3 bucks...i'm using one of my old hand cream containers :naughty:

No it's called Seanik, it's the blue one.

Oh yeah, I saw those. But I think your hand cream container idea is better, you don't have to spend an extra $3. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Oooh. I read the little scent description thing for that and it looks like it would smell amazing. Which, apparently, it does. :naughty:

Oh yeah, I saw those. But I think your hand cream container idea is better, you don't have to spend an extra $3. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Oooh. I read the little scent description thing for that and it looks like it would smell amazing. Which, apparently, it does. :naughty:

Yeah but mind you, i had an oatmeal-honey mask on my face when i took a shower so i didn't really get much of its smell on the shower :roftl:

But now it smells nice and it's not a very strong smell.

Yeah but mind you, i had an oatmeal-honey mask on my face when i took a shower so i didn't really get much of its smell on the shower :roftl:

But now it smells nice and it's not a very strong smell.

Ha. Well, face masks are cool. :biggrin2:

Hmm...sounds good! :thumb_yello:

Yup, original recipe :naughty: oatmeal, honey and a bit of lemon juice, put it on then wait for 6-7 mins, scrub the oatmeal on the face and wash it off, it worked nice! :teehee:

Lucky...:naughty:

That sound good! Hmm...I think I'll try it sometime. It sounds delicious too. :aah:

Yeah. It behaves really well actually. Silky, curly, no frizz when it's curly. And when I straighten it, it stays nice all day.

But I know I'm lucky because some people with curly hair have that course texture and it's difficult for them to work with. :emot-sad:

That sound good! Hmm...I think I'll try it sometime. It sounds delicious too. :aah:

Yeah. It behaves really well actually. Silky, curly, no frizz when it's curly. And when I straighten it, it stays nice all day.

But I know I'm lucky because some people with curly hair have that course texture and it's difficult for them to work with. :emot-sad:

You should...i licked some of it off my fingers after wards...:naughty:

And some people have very-boring-looking-straight hair all the time! and can't even curl it :naughty::boxed:

You should...i licked some of it off my fingers after wards...:naughty:

And some people have very-boring-looking-straight hair all the time! and can't even curl it :naughty::boxed:

:lol3: So it was a snack as well.

Boring hair doesn't have to be boring! Oh...wait, I think you're talking about someone. Someone you know very well? :naughty:

:lol3: So it was a snack as well.

Boring hair doesn't have to be boring! Oh...wait, I think you're talking about someone. Someone you know very well? :naughty:

Kindda :naughty: Chocolate is good for skin too, so maybe i use nutella next time :roftl:

Yep i see her in the mirror everyday, and she also needs a haircut :naughty::teehee:

Yep it IS interesting, chocolate is a good moisturizer :teehee:

Yup! Soon, no idea what i want tho :aah:

Honestly, I never knew that. :teehee:

Oh, well, it's not like your hair is going anywhere...yet. :naughty:

Well, Imma go now. Twas nice talking to you, see ya later! :bye: