Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing. :naughty: Well, actually there is. I made a video for the WAG competition. Movie Maker won't let me save my project as a movie. I might not be able to enter the contest now. I hate MM. :biggrin2:

Ohh that sucks...:blink: but it's movie maker what do you expect?! :naughty: i had some major troubles with it before...but i can't seem to be able to help ya out on this one sryy :no:

Michael Jackson was my father in my past life (go figure lol):blink::biggrin2::naughty:

heeeeeheeeee aaaoowwww

well this IS the say something random thread right?!? how much more random could ya get than that lmfao???

Must point out it was a pre birth plan thing I did the other day which is where you go back to where you planned what is gonna happen in your life (the one you're living now) and you can find out people's roles in your life what they're supposed to be in your life for, you can also see what roles people had in your past lives!

it made me go huh!!! i'll tell you

don't think I believe it lol ahahaha

it would explain though my being soo like him ability to dance like him & why i liked him from such a young age lol ( i was 1 year old when i became a fan)

I don't believe it so much though hahahaha :D

google pre birth planning & akashic records & you'll see what it's all about for those baffled by what I'm talking about

I am NOT on the alcohol btw I'm teetotal!!! bwwahahahahaaaaaaa :D

Edited by DarkLight
typos galore lol

Yours :biggrin2:

I dunno, I just saw it and was like : Cool :glasses2:

Even though I've seen you multiple times before. And talked to you :naughty:

ooohh kaaayy well this IS the random thread huh lol:naughty:

yeah it was the name of Darren Hayes' live tour a few years back i thought it sounded cool, I am bored of it now but I can't change it can I? lol

I'm eating some marshmallow-like-banana candy before I brush my teeth. Nothing like a sugar high just before you go to bed to evoke some high energy dreaming. Maybe I'll be dreaming about a Mika gig.:pbjt:

Edited by Suzy

I'm eating some marshmallow-like-banana candy before I brush my teeth. Nothing like a sugar high just before you go to bed to evoke some high energy dreaming. Maybe I'll be dreaming about a Mika gig.:pbjt:

ohhh sounds cool

a Mika dream

not had one of them for a while & the last one i did he died in it *sobs*:boxed::crybaby:

glad it was just a dream *phew* breathes sigh of relief

ooohh kaaayy well this IS the random thread huh lol:naughty:

yeah it was the name of Darren Hayes' live tour a few years back i thought it sounded cool, I am bored of it now but I can't change it can I? lol

Mods have the power to do it but they don't like to cause everyone gets confused. I'd like to capitalize the P and G in my name but I never got around to asking. Too lazy :naughty:

I think you're tired. :naughty: But honestly, it did. He was standing in front of me, so close. But it wasn't onion rings. I tried to look in the brown paper bag. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I'm pretty tired.

:roftl:

That made me laugh too! :aah:

ohhh sounds cool

a Mika dream

not had one of them for a while & the last one i did he died in it *sobs*:boxed::crybaby:

glad it was just a dream *phew* breathes sigh of relief

I had a dream like that once. I freaked when I woke up and ranto MFC to look for threads about it. I must have went through every thread, all over his MySpace and MikaSounds before I felt ok again :blink:

Mods have the power to do it but they don't like to cause everyone gets confused. I'd like to capitalize the P and G in my name but I never got around to asking. Too lazy :naughty:

lol:naughty:

Yeah, I'm pretty tired.

:roftl:

That made me laugh too! :aah:

I had a dream like that once. I freaked when I woke up and ranto MFC to look for threads about it. I must have went through every thread, all over his MySpace and MikaSounds before I felt ok again :blink:

aww bless

F**k you Movie maker. F**k you, f**k you, f**k you!

I know sucks doesn't it, I hate when you spend hours working on an anim then it freezes & looses everything most annoying :sneaky2: