Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know...:( What could that cat have done that could be SO bad that the person felt the need to bind it in duct tape and get rid of it? Idiot.

When my dad was younger, he found a cat in a tied bag on some train tracks. It was alive but malnourished. I guess someone had left him there to be run over by a train. :sad: Luckily, my grandpa was a vet so he helped him get heathy again,and they kept him as a pet.

Edited by lala_lollies44

I know, right? :sneaky2: Animal cruelty, to me, is one of the worst things ever. I can't stand it -- people who do it have major issues.

My neighbor killed his puppy last year. And his other dog disappeared a few days ago. I am very suspicious :sad:

He started out with 5 and now he has 1. :tears:

When my dad was younger, he found a cat in a tied bag on some train tracks. It was alive but malnourished. I guess someone had left him there to be run over by a train. :sad: Luckily, my grandpa was a vet so he helped him gt heathy again,and they kept him as a pet.

When my mom was younger, she knew some people that would bury cats except for their head. Then they would run over them with a 4-wheeler. That's so sad :tears:

It's disgusting, there's something fundamentally sick within people who can actually do things like that.

When I was a kid, I saw these older boys who dumped a cat into a drain full of water and put the grate down so it couldn't get out. I got my grandad to get it out, but it had clearly been beaten or something and it couldn't walk. It died a while later.

haha I know!

But I just couldnt resist myself!:roftl:

See I'm just shallow. I don't actually mind buying the snowman, he's just chocolate, and he's good thick Cadbury chocolate at that.

What worries me is the look the cashier will give me, or rather try so very hard not to give me, as the snowman makes his way along the belt, through the scanner and into my bag.

:roftl: