Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. our minds work together... we got it at the same time. :naughty:

i wouldn't let her explain it to the other friends who didn't hear it... :teehee:

Oh good...and why exactly do you like to hug bushes?! (literal meaning!:naughty:)

Well i'm not really intimate with these guys i just joked with that's why i'm freaking out about it :aah:

:lmfao: i know someone called Sunshine. that's about as crazy as we go... :teehee:

Sunshine?! :teehee: it's kinnda pretty tho :naughty:

:lmfao: OMG. i know what you mean!!!

awwwwwwww! :wub2:

i wouldn't be any help to you... maybe you could ask him to go to the park or out to a café or something... i dunno :dunno:

I'm too shy & nervious.. even being alone with him so asking him out would be quite so tough to do..

-UPDATE- I just told the boy about my mum and her friend think we are going out & when is our next date (what my mum and her friend asked) on facebook,

he said : "wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

"Nxt week say"

is that a good thing?? I DUNNO BUT I KNOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND LOOOVE! :aah:

Oh good...and why exactly do you like to hug bushes?! (literal meaning!:naughty:)

Well i'm not really intimate with these guys i just joked with that's why i'm freaking out about it :aah:

Sunshine?! :teehee: it's kinnda pretty tho :naughty:

i don't it was just the first thing that came into my head and i said it! i'm good at that... :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

ah.... :naughty:

i love that name... i asked my friend to call me Rainbow cos i wanted a more interesting name... :naughty:

I'm kind of hungry but nothing sounds apatizing. I just don't feel like using my energy on eating and making food right now. I want to watch a movie and do something artistic and chat on here, but I'm hungry. Kinda.

Hmm, maybe I'll just eat a bowl of cereal for dinner.....It's cold and beautifully dreary outside, maybe I'll eat something that's cold and dreary. Then watch Rain again, cause that's cold and dreary. Hmmm....

Awww, poor Alex :sad:

My lovely, beautiful, violent boy.

Such horrible things they did to you :no:

But you're so incredably amazing and you have the sexiest back I've ever seen :mf_lustslow:

Stupid Joe and awful parents!

I LOVE YU ALEX! I'LL CARE FOR YOU!!! :wub2:

There are cookies upstairs. Should I get some?

Oh noes. :tears: Is she okay now?

Yeah, I think so. But my brother had to separate them and he got blood on his pants, so one of them was bleeding. But I don't know which one :dunno:

And yes..you should definitely get cookies :naughty:

I keep telling myself,

no more junk food, must work out.

I have chocolate on my mouth and peanut salt all over my fingers. :shun:

I don't know what to say, chocolate and peanuts are delicious. :teehee: But if you limit yourself, you're okay. But you know that (sometimes I state the obvious :blink:).

Yeah, I think so. But my brother had to separate them and he got blood on his pants, so one of them was bleeding. But I don't know which one :dunno:

And yes..you should definitely get cookies :naughty:

Aw man. :emot-sad: Do they fight all the time?

Mm, okay. I think I'll get them...soon. :lol3:

It's gotten cold here. And it was so hot last week :sad:

I don't know what to say, chocolate and peanuts are delicious. :teehee: But if you limit yourself, you're okay. But you know that (sometimes I state the obvious :blink:).

No..they just started today. It's weird.

Yeah I know, but I eat a little, then I keep going back for a little more like every hour and it makes me mad! It's not healthy.