Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

I was just curious. :tears:

nonono, it wasn't directed towards you!! Its okay!! I didn't mean it like that! :roftl:

I've just had experiences when my brother does live shows and then they find out i'm his sister and then suddenly everyone wants to be my friend??? :shocked::boxed:

But its okay!! chill!!!! That guy u friend requested is probably wondering why such a pretty girl added him and now he's probably having just as much trouble as you did in decided wether he should accept or not and if he does, wondering what the heck he is going to say. :biggrin2::biggrin2: yay now with that in mind you can go to sleep all safe and sound :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI!! WELCOME TO THE MFC!

I'm so happy to see another person my age! Sorry I stalked your page I want to move to London in 2 years too, what a strange coincidence.:biggrin2: And boy do you have a big family!!! I'm all on my lonesome :( lol, I like it sometimes though...

I have 2 doggies :) One is a big Lab (Dingo) and the other a tiny Chihuahua (Pancho) . Hahaha, they love each other though, its so cute when they are together

wow, i dont think i could stand being an only child. i suppose it would have its advantages though.

oh really? i love london. have you been? where abouts do you want to live?

oh thats so sweet! your dogs sound lovely. im such a sucker for dogs haha

Which famous chef? :pinkbow:

haha, umm jamie oliver. i suppose he isnt too famous, but thats my claim to fame hahaha

wow, i dont think i could stand being an only child. i suppose it would have its advantages though.

haha, umm jamie oliver. i suppose he isnt too famous, but thats my claim to fame hahaha

I have a stepbrother, but he's long gone moved out! Just being at home-wise gets kind of lonely :D I can post a pic of my dogs together if you'd like, you will melt :biggrin2: I've never been, no! But I dream about it every night. Is it as nice as the pictures?????

But its okay!! chill!!!! That guy u friend requested is probably wondering why such a pretty girl added him and now he's probably having just as much trouble as you did in decided wether he should accept or not and if he does, wondering what the heck he is going to say. :biggrin2::biggrin2: yay now with that in mind you can go to sleep all safe and sound :D

It's okay. :lol3:

:shocked: Oh god, don't say that. I don't think you've ever seen me before. :naughty::puke:

No, that guy is totally famous. :aah:

I have a stepbrother, but he's long gone moved out! Just being at home-wise gets kind of lonely :D I can post a pic of my dogs together if you'd like, you will melt :biggrin2: I've never been, no! But I dream about it every night. Is it as nice as the pictures?????

ooo yes, i'd love to see pictures of your dogs!

and in my opinion, some parts are. the city in winter really makes me want to stay. but my all time favourite place in london is hampton court. that place is truely amazing.

haha, wow apparently jamie is pretty big. thats pretty cool.

My laptop doesn't have a picture of them together, but I have these individual shots.

untitled.jpg

alinas015.jpg

I am personally fond of this shot of Pancho:

DVH018.jpg

OH they're so cute!

Poncho is gorgeous!

they both are

IMG_1581.jpg

My dogs Jumble, Desmond and Molly in winter with ther coats on haha

REALLY? My mum's obsessed with that guy... :aah:

I don't know what to do

I feel that I'm losing an important person...the most important in my life and every effort that I make to save our relationship ends up being completly unhelpful..it's like trying to hold sand in my hands..I just feel it slide ot of my hands and I can't do anything :huh:

I'm so sad

OMG! OMG! He accepted the friend request.

And sent me a message.

*heartthud*

He asked why I would want to follow him around.

I don't know what to say. :blush-anim-cl:

because he's cute and you like him would be a good start :wink2::teehee:

Aww. It's all good though. There are much more important things in life than boys. Shopping, for one...

Mika for another... (i know he's a guy but.... there's a difference in them :aah:) :teehee: sleeping would be a good one for me now...