Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should do a daily blog. It will help others with their experiences being bullied.

Don't worry is the best advice I can give. I was bullied really badly too. (Physical and Verbal abuse) Being scared was the worst thing because up until September when I started my A levels, I had no self confidence or anything. When I started my drama course, I was failing badly because I have adapted to not looking people in the eye and taking on a venomous attitude to everything, but now, I pass with flying colours because I spoke to a councillor about it and have shaken off that attitude. If you start a blog, it is like talking to the computer rather than a person which could help you greatly.

I think it is a really good idea.

I had to see someone who was like a councillor to try and help improve my confience and self-esteem. But it didn't work, there was nothing they could do to help me. The bullying at school as gotten worst over the years and it's really effecting my GCSE's. I have my 1st lot of GCSE exams coming up very shortly and I have my 1st Science essay exam on Friday. Not looking very good.

Yeah I'll definately do the the blog. It's something that many people face and shouldn't but it's the bullies fault as they have either been bullied themselves in the past or they are just insecure. Any ideas where I could do it and a name for it??

I had to see someone who was like a councillor to try and help improve my confience and self-esteem. But it didn't work, there was nothing they could do to help me. The bullying at school as gotten worst over the years and it's really effecting my GCSE's. I have my 1st lot of GCSE exams coming up very shortly and I have my 1st Science essay exam on Friday. Not looking very good.

Yeah I'll definately do the the blog. It's something that many people face and shouldn't but it's the bullies fault as they have either been bullied themselves in the past or they are just insecure. Any ideas where I could do it and a name for it??

I'd read it :biggrin2:

and here: http://www.livejournal.com/

I understand. A lot of people were used to make fun of me. (Because of my clothes). I had friends, but all these people who were there sayong I was insane, because I was in black everyday wering strange ties, or the way my face is, ect. ect. Once they watered me with soda. It was very hard. Once I changed school (I didn't work a lot too.) but after too much time and too much insult, I just beat one guy, he was almost blind (he had the mark of my Doc MArtens on the face. :teehee:) After that they just stopped, I think it's because they star to respect me (or they ware afraid).

But Time passes by, and things change ! It will stop.

Just be proud of who you are. And remember there always somebody one this earth who loves you. (I do ^^ even if I don't know you)

I think you should try to find a name that defines you the most.

I want to read it !

I'd read it :biggrin2:

and here: http://www.livejournal.com/

Thanks! I've made an account on their now, http://tigerclaws95.livejournal.com/

I don't know when I'll start writing up the 1st blog, probably tommorow afternoon once I'm home from school. I think tommorow at school could be interesting as my mum has left a message on the school's answer machine..

I understand. A lot of people were used to make fun of me. (Because of my clothes). I had friends, but all these people who were there sayong I was insane, because I was in black everyday wering strange ties, or the way my face is, ect. ect. Once they watered me with soda. It was very hard. Once I changed school (I didn't work a lot too.) but after too much time and too much insult, I just beat one guy, he was almost blind (he had the mark of my Doc MArtens on the face. :teehee:) After that they just stopped, I think it's because they star to respect me (or they ware afraid).

But Time passes by, and things change ! It will stop.

Just be proud of who you are. And remember there always somebody one this earth who loves you. (I do ^^ even if I don't know you)

I think you should try to find a name that defines you the most.

I want to read it !

I have that problem at school when it's a mufdi day (all the rest of the time of we wear school uniform) and on those mufdi days, the kids always have a go at me over what I'm wearing. Normally I go those days (depending on what the colour code is) in bright colourful skinny jeans like the ones Mika wears - red, green, yellow, black, blue, etc. and some odd T-shirt with something wrote on it and one of my jackets which are often quite bright. I learnt not to wear a Mika T-shirt to school ever.. The kids will more or less torture you for wearing one... It also doesn't help if your hair is very simular to Mika's too.

I've had water thrown over me before (that was to do with the fact someone didn't like the fact I liked Mika's music) but never soda. That's terrible!

If I ever fighted back at the bullies, if they hit me. I'd be the one that would get into trouble - not them. I have ADHD & so if someone really, really winds me up to a point when I'm about to explode with anger (which I haven't done yet, which I am proud of) they'de regret what they had done because when I blow, I blow!!! I haven't done it since I was about 9, but I think my ADHD isn't so bad has it used to be. I have bad concentration still and get easily distracted quite quicky and get very hyper when I have a whole tube of mini eggs you can get or simiuar sweet products with lots of colourings, but apart from that I'm a good girl! :biggrin2:

Edited by tigerclaws95

Thanks! I've made an account on their now, http://tigerclaws95.livejournal.com/

I don't know when I'll start writing up the 1st blog, probably tommorow afternoon once I'm home from school. I think tommorow at school could be interesting as my mum has left a message on the school's answer machine..

I have that problem at school when it's a mufdi day (all the rest of the time of we wear school uniform) and on those mufdi days, the kids always have a go at me over what I'm wearing. Normally I go those days (depending on what the colour code is) in bright colourful skinny jeans like the ones Mika wears - red, green, yellow, black, blue, etc. and some odd T-shirt with something wrote on it and one of my jackets which are often quite bright. I learnt not to wear a Mika T-shirt to school ever.. The kids will more or less torture you for wearing one... It also doesn't help if your hair is very simular to Mika's too.

I've had water thrown over me before (that was to do with the fact someone didn't like the fact I liked Mika's music) but never soda. That's terrible!

If I ever fighted back at the bullies, if they hit me. I'd be the one that would get into trouble - not them. I have ADHD & so if someone really, really winds me up to a point when I'm about to explode with anger (which I haven't done yet, which I am proud of) they'de regret what they had done because when I blow, I blow!!! I haven't done it since I was about 9, but I think my ADHD isn't so bad has it used to be. I have bad concentration still and get easily distracted quite quicky and get very hyper when I have a whole tube of mini eggs you can get or simiuar sweet products with lots of colourings, but apart from that I'm a good girl! :biggrin2:

:huglove:

Today I was studying with my study buddy. But then when we were going over stuff I felt so stupid, I cried (don't laugh :blush-anim-cl:). Then he gave me a hug (I kinda shunned him though, I wasn't in the mood :lol3:) and said "you need something to cheer you up".

So he showed me a Youtube video of a dog humping a couch.

Today I was studying with my study buddy. But then when we were going over stuff I felt so stupid, I cried (don't laugh :blush-anim-cl:). Then he gave me a hug (I kinda shunned him though, I wasn't in the mood :lol3:) and said "you need something to cheer you up".

So he showed me a Youtube video of a dog humping a couch.

:blink:

:lol3:

I'd like to search his name and see...:naughty:

His profile pic doesn't show him well. Like his face is hardly showing. So...there's not point on looking. :naughty:

But his body and face in the photos/videos on his profile :drool::wub2:.

You know what kills me? He's really nice. How can one person be so good looking and so nice? :aah:

His profile pic doesn't show him well. Like his face is hardly showing. So...there's not point on looking. :naughty:

But his body and face in the photos/videos on his profile :drool::wub2:.

You know what kills me? He's really nice. How can one person be so good looking and so nice? :aah:

Aww maybe i could add him and be like, hey i follow you around hottie?!:das: errm...joking :naughty:

I know someone like that and i have lunch with him anytime possible :aah:

Aww maybe i could add him and be like, hey i follow you around hottie?!:das: errm...joking :naughty:

I know someone like that and i have lunch with him anytime possible :aah:

I don't think he'd be freaked out. He's too nice. My "intro" message was telling him I used to follow him around and...he's still messagine me so...:roftl:

Aaaaand? Do you stare? :teehee:

I don't think he'd be freaked out. He's too nice. My "intro" message was telling him I used to follow him around and...he's still messagine me so...:roftl:

Aaaaand? Do you stare? :teehee:

AHAHA I wouldn't have the guts :roftl:

Stare?! at what? who? me? :teehee::naughty:

No actually he's kindda too friendly, i can't, but dayum he's a sexy bitch :naughty: we sit in a group of 5 and they are all like regular friends i've known since i came to this new school...

i decided that my room is not nearly colorful enough

Start with new sheets/pillow cases etc before painting the walls. :naughty:

AHAHA I wouldn't have the guts :roftl:

Stare?! at what? who? me? :teehee::naughty:

No actually he's kindda too friendly, i can't, but dayum he's a sexy bitch :naughty: we sit in a group of 5 and they are all like regular friends i've known since i came to this new school...

Ahahahaha. The bolded part...so funny.

Oh. So you know him the best. :das:

Ahahahaha. The bolded part...so funny.

Oh. So you know him the best. :das:

Not the best unfortunately... i'm not the social butterfly and i'm not really familiar with the rest of their group so sometimes when there are like 12 of us sitting somewhere i just go silent and all that :boxed: (they are the party people i was talking about a few days ago...hiding stuff in the bushes :naughty:)

But considering i'm new i don't think i'm doing that bad :shun: