Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

I'm going to track that guy down. He took an extra semester in highschool. I'm going back to visit said highschool. I said (yesterday) tomorrow would be the day that I'd find him, somehow or another. He said hopefully I'll find him.

Hopefully? Bitch please. I stalked you for half a school year and you think I won't be able to find you within a day? Psht. Watch me.

I'm still nervous though. :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't have the confidence to approach him when we went to the same school. Now I've got 'im on Facebook. I guess I'm more eager to ACTUALLY talk to him (he's the only guy I've never been able to talk to because his looks are so...itimidating, if you know what I mean) because I don't want to miss anymore chances. :teehee: I've promised myself that I will though. No matter how awkward it may be the first time. :lol3:

/schpliel over

Girl you got guts! :das: but i know what you mean with the whole "promising yourself no matter how awkward it turns out to be" I sometimes do that too... :lol3:

Good luck with that! :naughty:

I can see you give frequent visits to your high school from now on :roftl:

And i had lunch with 'em today! not as fun cause it was a bit crowded but a friend of mine said he's gonna have a party before Christmas and i know i'll be invited but i dunno if i have to go or not...:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to your study buddy? :sad:

Oh, he's still around, I studied with him today. Like sometimes I'm so dumb and don't understand stuff. So he teaches me it. I got some simple thing today and he was really excited. FML.

He's really nice (I cried yesterday [Wednesday?] and he comforted me by hugging me, saying that I "needed something to cheer up". He proceeded to show me a Youtube video of a dog humping a couch) and stuff...but I dunno. He's just a friend, I over thought the situation too much at first.

I'm probably over thinking this situation as well. But in a different sense. Like I'm just excited to talk to this guy- he's almost like a celebrity to me. :aah:

Girl you got guts! :das: but i know what you mean with the whole "promising yourself no matter how awkward it turns out to be" I sometimes do that too...

Good luck with that!

I can see you give frequent visits to your high school from now on

And i had lunch with 'em today! not as fun cause it was a bit crowded but a friend of mine said he's gonna have a party before Christmas and i know i'll be invited but i dunno if i have to go or not...:aah:

Yeah, NOW I do. :naughty: I'm thinking the over-excited-and-really-awkward-wave from across the parking lot sounds good to start. :lol3: And yay for awkwardness. :aah:

Thanks, I'll need it. One time my friend almost dragged me into the caf to talk to him. But I freaked out and hid around the corner. :blush-anim-cl: Not this time. :shun:

I should. But he's only taking an extra semester so...I've got limited time here. :roftl:

WHAAAAT? You're going to be invited to a Christmas party and you don't *airquote* have to go *endairquote*. Nobody ever NEEDS to go to social events but...:naughty: *coughgogogogogogogogogogocough* :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, he's still around, I studied with him today. Like sometimes I'm so dumb and don't understand stuff. So he teaches me it. I got some simple thing today and he was really excited. FML.

He's really nice (I cried yesterday [Wednesday?] and he comforted me by hugging me, saying that I "needed something to cheer up". He proceeded to show me a Youtube video of a dog humping a couch) and stuff...but I dunno. He's just a friend, I over thought the situation too much at first.

I'm probably over thinking this situation as well. But in a different sense. Like I'm just excited to talk to this guy- he's almost like a celebrity to me. :aah:

Aw, well he sounds really nice. You could be just friends for now, but it could develop into something more... :bleh:

Yeah, NOW I do. :naughty: I'm thinking the over-excited-and-really-awkward-wave from across the parking lot sounds good to start. :lol3: And yay for awkwardness. :aah:

Thanks, I'll need it. One time my friend almost dragged me into the caf to talk to him. But I freaked out and hid around the corner. :blush-anim-cl: Not this time. :shun:

I should. But he's only taking an extra semester so...I've got limited time here. :roftl:

WHAAAAT? You're going to be invited to a Christmas party and you don't *airquote* have to go *endairquote*. Nobody ever NEEDS to go to social events but...:naughty: *coughgogogogogogogogogogocough* :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Yay for awkwardness!!! I KNOW how that feels...have been struggling with it in the past 6 months. :roftl:

Yeah just go up to him and be like "dayum you's a sexy bitch" and leave :mf_rosetinted:

Yep true that, but I've been skipping alot of these parties and my excuse is that i wasn't really invited to them (you know just someone else's party who i didn't know as good and they were like just come with us) but this time they are actually gonna come up to me and invite me, no excuses here :naughty:

Aw, well he sounds really nice. You could be just friends for now, but it could develop into something more... :bleh:

Oh he is- like he doesn't have to waste *insert number of hours here* with me every week but he does. Mmm, you never know but...the cynic in me is saying 'probably not'. :naughty:

Yeah just go up to him and be like "dayum you's a sexy bitch" and leave :mf_rosetinted:

Yep true that, but I've been skipping alot of these parties and my excuse is that i wasn't really invited to them (you know just a someone else's party who i didn't know as good and they were like just come with us) but this time they are actually gonna come up to me and invite me, no excuses here :naughty:

There's a thing called "block" on Facebook, right? :naughty:

Oh yeah. I would've gone anyways (sort of like an informal invitation, I say :aah:). You could have met lotsa great people and lotsa great fun. This time...no skipping allowed! :pinkbow:

Oh he is- like he doesn't have to waste *insert number of hours here* with me every week but he does. Mmm, you never know but...the cynic in me is saying 'probably not'. :naughty:

I'd offer advise but I don't really date. I've had a handful of experiences with boys. I got tired of doing all the work so now I just amuse myself and I figure eventually I will find someone who doesn't :blink: at my sense of humor XD I wish you good boy hunting karma thoguh XD :)

I'd offer advise but I don't really date. I've had a handful of experiences with boys. I got tired of doing all the work so now I just amuse myself and I figure eventually I will find someone who doesn't :blink: at my sense of humor XD I wish you good boy hunting karma thoguh XD :)

Aww. :lol3: I like all kinds of humour. :emot-sad: Only the good kind that is. :cool:

Thanks. :das:

There's a thing called "block" on Facebook, right? :naughty:

Oh yeah. I would've gone anyways (sort of like an informal invitation, I say :aah:). You could have met lotsa great people and lotsa great fun. This time...no skipping allowed! :pinkbow:

There is indeed :lmfao:

I know :aah: i'm kindda excited... *cough* :naughty:

What if i don't get invited...fml :shocked::lmfao:

But that's highly unlikely since he's super kind and calls me a bitch whenever possible :naughty:

OMG! I used to do that! :aah: I'd call him and he'd be like "hello?" and I'd be all "hey bitch" and he'd be all "oh hey!". We call each other bitch...good times. :naughty:

Anyhoot. You're going to get invited (I don't see why not). :blink:

OMG! I used to do that! :aah: I'd call him and he'd be like "hello?" and I'd be all "hey bitch" and he'd be all "oh hey!". We call each other bitch...good times. :naughty:

Anyhoot. You're going to get invited (I don't see why not). :blink:

I know i actually like it :naughty: the other day he was like: Hey sup bitch? and i was laughing and others were like eww why are you being rude and he asked me if i was ofended and i was like: no way bitch! :aah::naughty:

First party in Vancouver, after Mika's of course :fisch::boing:

I know i actually like it :naughty: the other day he was like: Hey sup bitch? and i was laughing and others were like eww why are you being rude and he asked me if i was ofended and i was like: no way bitch! :aah::naughty:

First party in Vancouver, after Mika's of course :fisch::boing:

Aww, haha. Some people just don't understand. :naughty:

NICE! And I predict it'll be...awesome. :pinkbow: