sweetheart to miss

SUGAR TO KISS!

sugar to kiss

I NEED YOU, YOU, YOU!

I NEED YOU, YOU, YOU!

I NEED YOU, YOU, YOU!

I NEED YOU!!!!

guess what i saw tonight :glasses2:

Mika's music makes me want to climb up a mountain and do extreme sports, like sky-diving or bunjee jumping. :naughty:

Mika's music makes me want to violently kiss him.

Mika's music makes me want to rip his brain out and eat it in hopes of absorbing some of whatever it is that has created this painful and fantastical world that is MIKA.

:naughty:

But in a way that causes him no harm of course.

I just went into my living room where my mom was sitting, put my face 5 inches from hers and sang SAY YOU LIKE MEEE, NOT WITH CHANGES, SHUT UP AND FORGET IT THESE MY FACES (and I continued OFB loudly and out of tune :lmfao:)

:lmfao:

What did she do?

Mika's music makes me want to rip his brain out and eat it in hopes of absorbing some of whatever it is that has created this painful and fantastical world that is MIKA.

:naughty:

But in a way that causes him no harm of course.

What did she do?

Mmmm brain.... :shocked:

She was like, "AH MY EARS."

So I said, "Stop being a baby, swine flu doesn't affect your ears, and I have the harmonic mellody of mika as an angel, ONE FOOT BOOO-OOOY."

I just went into my living room where my mom was sitting, put my face 5 inches from hers and sang SAY YOU LIKE MEEE, NOT WITH CHANGES, SHUT UP AND FORGET IT THESE MY FACES (and I continued OFB loudly and out of tune :lmfao:)

Yesterday I heard mum walking into the house so I put on BIOTG (she doesnt like it:blink:) as loud as I could and went out of room on 'Blame it on the Giiiiiiirlls' part with my left arm straight down and right one up straight and I kinda made a a step with my knee high..get the image? :aah: And then mimed whole BIOTG ,dancing :lmfao:

Edited by MannyCulpena

Yesterday I heard mum walking into the house so I put on BIOTG (she doesnt like it:blink:) as loud as I could and went out of room on 'Blame it on the Giiiiiiirlls' part with my left arm straight down and right one up straight and I kinda made a a step with my knee high..get the image? :aah: And then mimed whole BIOTG ,dancing :lmfao:

:lol3:

I play BIOTG around my mom a lot too but I put TBWKTM into my living room stereo and turn it up to 'max' then hit play. She doesn't recognize the talking at the beginning so as I'm talking along she's just like :blink: Then we start singing and she's just like ":sneaky2: I am so sick of that song!"

So I dance around wildly and follow eher around the house inging loudly :roll1:

:lol3:

I play BIOTG around my mom a lot too but I put TBWKTM into my living room stereo and turn it up to 'max' then hit play. She doesn't recognize the talking at the beginning so as I'm talking along she's just like :blink: Then we start singing and she's just like ":sneaky2: I am so sick of that song!"

So I dance around wildly and follow eher around the house inging loudly :roll1:

:lmfao: I love confusing and shocking people so I often do hings like this to my mum :aah: Only person I would do that to cuz Im too scared to do that to otherrs:blush-anim-cl: well there isw you guys but I doubt youd be confused or shocked :aah:

:lmfao: I love confusing and shocking people so I often do hings like this to my mum :aah: Only person I would do that to cuz Im too scared to do that to otherrs:blush-anim-cl: well there isw you guys but I doubt youd be confused or shocked :aah:

I only do stuff like that around people I know pretty well. :naughty:

Mostly I just like annoying my mom :lol3:

I am easily confused so you prolly have a good chance with me :roftl:

:lmao: Thats amazing.

*zombie voice* Brrrraaaaiiiinnnssss :licks_lips:

:roftl: Amazing!

Mika's brain would be so damned sexy.:wub2:

I usually just put on TBWKTM on in the car, make her open the windows and when we stop at red lights I stick my head out the window and go "I WANNA BE, WANNA BE, WHATEVER ELSE THAT TOUCHES YOU."

kay, I did that once, but it was still amazing and my mom is still embarassed :roftl:

I only do stuff like that around people I know pretty well. :naughty:

Mostly I just like annoying my mom :lol3:

I am easily confused so you prolly have a good chance with me :roftl:

Would you be confused if I suddenly started dancing in the middle of real life convo? Thats what I do :mf_rosetinted:

Youre not that easily confused! :aah: Remember when I gave you whole list of the things ive been doing in past 3 days that had nothing to do with each other? You didint seem confused! :roftl:

I am easily confused but I love things people consider 'weird'

and I ADORE annoying my mum! :naughty: In everyt way! and confusing her! and shocking! :teehee::aah:

I usually just put on TBWKTM on in the car, make her open the windows and when we stop at red lights I stick my head out the window and go "I WANNA BE, WANNA BE, WHATEVER ELSE THAT TOUCHES YOU."

kay, I did that once, but it was still amazing and my mom is still embarassed :roftl:

My car refuses to play anything besides the radio so I can't do cool things like that.

I just turn it on in my house as loud as possible and open all of my windows. And when I got to get the mail I keep singing and dancing down the driveway :naughty:

Would you be confused if I suddenly started dancing in the middle of real life convo? Thats what I do :mf_rosetinted:

Youre not that easily confused! :aah: Remember when I gave you whole list of the things ive been doing in past 3 days that had nothing to do with each other? You didint seem confused! :roftl:

I am easily confused but I love things people consider 'weird'

and I ADORE annoying my mum! :naughty: In everyt way! and confusing her! and shocking! :teehee::aah:

Well now that you've warned me, no :naughty:

I was horribly confused! :lol3: I just sorta smiled and nodded cause I didn't have a clue what you were talking about! :aah:

SAME! if no one understands it I'm like "OMG that's genius!"

it doesn't take much to confuse my mom :naughty:

My car refuses to play anything besides the radio so I can't do cool things like that.

I just turn it on in my house as loud as possible and open all of my windows. And when I got to get the mail I keep singing and dancing down the driveway :naughty:

That sucks. No mikaness for you.

I alwwwways did that with LiCM when my parents would leave :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

when I get the mail I strut like I'm down the catwalk.

Well now that you've warned me, no :naughty:

I was horribly confused! :lol3: I just sorta smiled and nodded cause I didn't have a clue what you were talking about! :aah:

SAME! if no one understands it I'm like "OMG that's genius!"

it doesn't take much to confuse my mom :naughty:

Well be prepared cuz I can do some other weird stuff too:mf_rosetinted:

That sounded wrong....:doh:

:lmfao: Hmm well I love confusing people so IT WAS DAMN BIT OF FUN :naughty:

Yeah! I just love that look on peoples faces! :roftl:

I think I just love confusion altoghether!:aah:

My mum is veeeery easily confused :lmfao:

Edited by MannyCulpena