Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

I cant find the one with only one of my eyes on this laptop so its on my other.

A snake on ya? wow!!!!!!! :shocked:

Jee i cant get the "oliven/hasel" that they have as my eyecolor in my pass out of my head. I know what hasel is but an eyecolor called oliven (olive in english) ? :blink:

btw. how big is the snake?

Well in the summer, I was invited to this party sorta thing, I did karaoke too but I shall never speak of that (never sing a song which is meant for 2 people to sing instead of only 1) and there was all sorts going on and then the people's party thing that was going on got out their snake. The snake it was giant and pretty heavy (probably the reason my face is looking how it is in the pic, I could show you if you want but it's not very nice). That's how come I had a snake on me. :aah:

Hazel is just a light shade of brown and olive is just a light shade of green with a tiny bit a brown in, I think.. either way they are just greeny-brownish colours... Colours shouldn't really be so complicated as they are but no they just are!! -Wishes the colour wheel was just basic colours-

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have blue eyes but they changed to bluegreyish since I meved to Ireland which was a lil more than 2 yrs ago, on some photos they are really really blue, on some really gray and recently I took pics on which they look greenish..:dunno:

Changed when you moved? wow!

Its easier with 2 i know. bfoot... the dude you know has brown eyes and only brown. My ex has blue eyes and only blue. A scary very blue bright. The more dark or bright the eyes are, the more i love em!

Bfoots:

1bbbc0206457775649c46c7c0a7c565f-la.jpg

anf fits my exes A LOT

newswire_dj-ashba_1.jpg

I have blue eyes but they changed to bluegreyish since I meved to Ireland which was a lil more than 2 yrs ago, on some photos they are really really blue, on some really gray and recently I took pics on which they look greenish..:dunno:

Eyes are so strange with colour changing but it's actually very fascinating why our eyes do it..

Well in the summer, I was invited to this party sorta thing, I did karaoke too but I shall never speak of that (never sing a song which is meant for 2 people to sing instead of only 1) and there was all sorts going on and then the people's party thing that was going on got out their snake. The snake it was giant and pretty heavy (probably the reason my face is looking how it is in the pic, I could show you if you want but it's not very nice). That's how come I had a snake on me. :aah:

Hazel is just a light shade of brown and olive is just a light shade of green with a tiny bit a brown in, I think.. either way they are just greeny-brownish colours... Colours shouldn't really be so complicated as they are but no they just are!! -Wishes the colour wheel was just basic colours-

I think i just missunderstod the snake part :lmfao:

The karaoke thingy... have tried it. Will never do it again. same with if its only one person singing in that song... or well depends on who i think. I did a GnR number (Dont Cry) drunk to a gnr album release party :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Changed when you moved? wow!

Its easier with 2 i know. bfoot... the dude you know has brown eyes and only brown. My ex has blue eyes and only blue. A scary very blue bright. The more dark or bright the eyes are, the more i love em!

Bfoots:

1bbbc0206457775649c46c7c0a7c565f-la.jpg

anf fits my exes A LOT

newswire_dj-ashba_1.jpg

Bfoot has really brown eyes! Looks great!

And the second pic..that blue!? Wow I didint know its possible!:shocked:

Yep changed when I moved..noticed changes like 4 months after I moved

And same here: the brighter/darker eyes are the more I love them :wub2:

Bfoot has really brown eyes! Looks great!

And the second pic..that blue!? Wow I didint know its possible!:shocked:

Yep changed when I moved..noticed changes like 4 months after I moved

And same here: the brighter/darker eyes are the more I love them :wub2:

bfoot's... all i can say about em is.... :drool::mf_lustslow::swoon: I will look on the floor when meeting up (convinced now that we still will) :roftl:

I have a black dot in both of my eyes that is not supposed to be there.

It is really noticable in my right eye, but not so noticable in my left eye.

Is it like I'm not sure what it's called but Madeline Mccann has that brown mark in her left eye and they use that has a way to try and idenitify her if someone may of spotted her. The girl is still missing and out there somewhere. :sad:

bfoot's... all i can say about em is.... :drool::mf_lustslow::swoon: I will look on the floor when meeting up (convinced now that we still will) :roftl:

:lmfao:

Of course you will :aah:

now i wanna take a pic of my eyes! :lmfao: i was told mine look like the vampire's on twilight when they've fed but i don't think so... :teehee:

:lmfao: I would love to see this!

I have a pic of my eyes...or had..dunno where it went :aah:

It seems my hair changes colour in light:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/chickkendrumstick/Capture.jpg

In the 1st pic is a quite recent one and my hair and eyes are brown as they normally are.

The 2nd pic is one from earlier in the year and tbh I dunno why but my hair looks blondy-gingery-chestnuty... my eyes seem to be brown in the pics but there is the tint of green in the 2nd one slightly not as much as in some pics of me I have..

is that funny or not :naughty:

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :roftl:

It's H I L A R I O U S. :shun:

My mom laughed.

As I reached, "NOW BE SURE WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS, HERE'S ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EAT FII-II-SH" The fish part broke my voice and now it is really sore. :lmfao:

I know some people's eyes change colour because of light and surroundings, but tiredness I never knew that. My eyes are brown but when there's bright light from the sun for example, they look more greenish.. Eyes are pretty odd things if you think about it... :blink:

I don't know why either. :blink::lol3:

Ooh, your eyes sound cool! I love looking at peoples eyes (in the sun etc). :wub2:

I'M GETTING A DIGITAL CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! :woot_jump:

OOooh YAY! That's soooo amazing. Which one?

I didn't go to school today!

In your face school! :tongue2:

You're so proud, I love it. :roftl: