Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'JEdward are the human equivalent of the Crazy Frog ringtone'

:lmfao:

I don't watch X factor but I've heard 'Jedward' sing Ghostbusters (I heard it on the radio)... I don't see what all the hating fuss is over, they are entertaining and it's an entertainment show right!? I think if Jedward won then finally I may consider starting to watch the X factor. I'm sick and tired of all the ballad songs from the winners that come from it, dull and very boring. Jedward could change that because they have....... THE FUN FACTOR!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

Huh!? :blink: Your eyes change colour???

A bit, yeah. This is them, well one :lol3::

3805300479_61d79aa517_o.jpg

But the green part of them is the part that goes the amber-ish colour.

If my eyes change colour it's the green part of my eyes usually goes a bit lighter, or a bit darker.

So...yeah. Nothing THAT dramatic.

By the way, looking at that photo...it's really creepy. Sorry. :roftl::aah:

I just opened this page and saw that image and :shocked: it scared me a bit :naughty:... but i lurv your eye color! :wub2:

My sister's best friend has a very bright grey-ish eye color that changes everytime she wears colorful clothes... :shocked:

It scared me a bit too. :lmao: And thaaanks. :wub2:

Say whaaaaat? They sound like magic. :shocked:

It scared me a bit too. :lmao: And thaaanks. :wub2:

Say whaaaaat? They sound like magic. :shocked:

The first time i saw her she was wearing a green dress, so i was like woah nice green eyes, then i saw her in blue and her eye color was grey-blue-ish...and that was 8 years ago...I just saw her this summer, in black and her eyes were dark-grey. :blink::lmfao:

It's just a reflection of the color/light and the colors aren't really dark or anything...

Or maybe she has a collection of special contacts...:blink::roftl:

A bit, yeah. This is them, well one :lol3::

3805300479_61d79aa517_o.jpg

But the green part of them is the part that goes the amber-ish colour.

If my eyes change colour it's the green part of my eyes usually goes a bit lighter, or a bit darker.

So...yeah. Nothing THAT dramatic.

By the way, looking at that photo...it's really creepy. Sorry. :roftl::aah:

I know some people's eyes change colour because of light and surroundings, but tiredness I never knew that. My eyes are brown but when there's bright light from the sun for example, they look more greenish.. Eyes are pretty odd things if you think about it... :blink:

I know some people's eyes change colour because of light and surroundings, but tiredness I never knew that. My eyes are brown but when there's bright light from the sun for example, they look more greenish.. Eyes are pretty odd things if you think about it... :blink:

ditto.... the more sun the more bright but the brightness on this pic... never seen em so bright before!

DSC01319-1.jpg

I have one with only my eye on one of my laptops... but im kinda wasted on it! :naughty:

says "oliven/hasel" in my new pass. Never heard about that eyecolor :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

ditto.... the more sun the more bright but the brightness on this pic... never seen em so bright before!

DSC01319-1.jpg

I have one with only my eye on one of my laptops... but im kinda wasted on it! :naughty:

I wish I could show one of the pics of my eyes with the light thing but they are all on my other computer with the rest of my old pics.. The only oldish pics I have on the computer I'm on now (well it's a laptop to be exact) are ones where generally my eyes just look weird, not as they normally do. It might be because in that pic I'm looking at now which I think is the oldest on this laptop, I have a massive snake on me which you can't see. Just the oddness of my face and eyes...

I wish I could show one of the pics of my eyes with the light thing but they are all on my other computer with the rest of my old pics.. The only oldish pics I have on the computer I'm on now (well it's a laptop to be exact) are ones where generally my eyes just look weird, not as they normally do. It might be because in that pic I'm looking at now which I think is the oldest on this laptop, I have a massive snake on me which you can't see. Just the oddness of my face and eyes...

I cant find the one with only one of my eyes on this laptop so its on my other.

A snake on ya? wow!!!!!!! :shocked:

Jee i cant get the "oliven/hasel" that they have as my eyecolor in my pass out of my head. I know what hasel is but an eyecolor called oliven (olive in english) ? :blink:

btw. how big is the snake?

I'M GETTING A DIGITAL CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! :woot_jump:

WOO!!! That sounds great! :thumb_yello:

The best thing I personally think about having a digital camera is unlike those rubbish old fashioned cameras if you make a mistake taking a pic or ain't satified you can just delete it and re take again.. I often do that but I take pics of random things such as my feet... :biggrin2:

I have blue eyes but they changed to bluegreyish since I meved to Ireland which was a lil more than 2 yrs ago, on some photos they are really really blue, on some really gray and recently I took pics on which they look greenish..:dunno: