Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'VE BEEN ROAMING AROUND, ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN AT ALL I SEEEE, PAINTED FACES, FILL THE PAAACES, I CAN'T REEEACH.

YOU KNOW THAT I COULD USE SOMEBODAAAY!

:wb2:

Everytime I hear that song now, it brings memories... A Saturday night, sitting on a bench with 'the boy I like' whlist eating chips.. Then my nerves started kicking in cos he was just him and me sitting there, alone whlist in the distance from the fair I could hear that song playing. Soon as "Sex of Fire" was played my nerves kicked in... :naughty: I HATE MY NERVES! They spoil all my fun.. :sneaky2:

Everytime I hear that song now, it brings memories... A Saturday night, sitting on a bench with 'the boy I like' whlist eating chips.. Then my nerves started kicking in cos he was just him and me sitting there, alone whlist in the distance from the fair I could hear that song playing. Soon as "Sex of Fire" was played my nerves kicked in... :naughty: I HATE MY NERVES! They spoil all my fun.. :sneaky2:

Sex on fire is the best ! :lmao:

That sounds so cute! :wub2:

Sex on fire is the best ! :lmao:

That sounds so cute! :wub2:

Sex of Fire is not the best song to be played when your sat alone with a boy you like, you could either want to laugh or just become very nervous... :naughty:

I guess you can call it cute! :thumb_yello:

But if my friend does not do what she said she'd do to the boy I like if comes ice skating with me, her and a couple of others... She said she'd trip him over! :shocked:

His plan of wanting to go to the cinema can wait until a later date! :wink2:

What happened hunny? :huglove:

My mum has been telling people she's friends with about my FB and now I've had a couple of msgs in my inbox wanting them to add me.. I don't actually know them... And I can't say that I'm not right person because what I put has the middle name is something only I put and if they tell my mum this she'll think I'm bonkers and will definallately know it's me for having that middle name!! (BTW, it's not my proper middle name.. I have 2 so I can't fit them onto facebook) :mf_rosetinted:-thinks about deleting account-