Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

I have started to play Bejeweled blitz on facebook, and I noticed some girl had a higher score than me so after a few days I wokred on getting my score higher than hers, a few days later, her score became higher than mine, vice versa.

I think i have inadvertantly trapped myself in a secret bejeweled blitz war.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww!! he's so cute!!!! congratulations!!!

Thank you :wub2: was born yesterday morning. So happy :biggrin2:

*Initiates him into the cult that is MFC* :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: He's precious.

:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

OMG! congrats to your family Alice!!!!! :wub2: he's adorable!!!

how's your mum? :biggrin2:

Thanks guys :blush-anim-cl:

My mom is doing good :biggrin2: they're coming home tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

I get these growing pains in my legs every month or so but the thing is I never actually grow.. Why do I get growing pains if this is the case!?!... :shocked:

You probably are growing..

I get them too, don't worry!

But remember: Don't let your mind think something worse is happening, otherwise you end up like me. :naughty: I had convinced myself it was cancer, and one day I had a pain in my nostril and thought it was cancer. :lmfao:

Moral of the story: it's growing pains. :mf_rosetinted:

You probably are growing..

I get them too, don't worry!

But remember: Don't let your mind think something worse is happening, otherwise you end up like me. :naughty: I had convinced myself it was cancer, and one day I had a pain in my nostril and thought it was cancer. :lmfao:

Moral of the story: it's growing pains. :mf_rosetinted:

You can get growing pains in your nose!? :blink:

I'm about 4' 10, I've been that height for about 3 years now and I'm 14... I'm so tiny I get mistaken for a Yr7 at school and I'm in Yr10.. It's embassesing! :sneaky2:

Today at school was actually fun, maybe because there was alot of cover teachers taking the classes as the teachers seem to be vanishing.. :blink:

But I could not resist the offer of someone letting me spin on the teacher's chair, I could not resist the temptation.. I span around on the chair... Then someone pushed the chair whlist i was on it listening to WAG on my mp3 into a wall, but it was fun!!! :naughty:

But in English I did get a merit for my Mika based robot I drew and described (This is GCSE work apparantly!) so not that naughty I was...

My friends want me to go ice skating with them but the boy I like wants me to go to the cinema with him.. But they can't all come to a decision with doing both so.... WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?!?!?! :shocked:

And in maths someone wrote CHICKEN on the board and I lol'd at it because I instantly thought of the MFC's meaning.. :roftl:

New Zealand, Austalia and parts of America. In New Zealand it is 5:50 am now. :naughty:

Hmm no New Zeland is too early...When I was in European timezone I was waking up at 10-11am

I get tired at 6am and wake up at 3pm..I guess somewhere in Australia :naughty: Or America...(that would west of it right? :aah:)

My brain went overthere after Mika :naughty:

But seiously! its SO annoying! :lmfao: