Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that is your hair?! ME IS DAMN JELOUS! :aah::wub2:

Nope...thats cuz i dont look like anyone xD (see: my my space profile and pics)

Yep that's my hair! :naughty: Everybody loves touching it at school or threatening it with the straightners... :tears:

I see what you mean about not looking like anyone but actually I think that's quite a good thing because you then are unique, one of a kind. Tbh you better looking than me by far!!! :wink2:

Yep that's my hair! :naughty: Everybody loves touching it at school or threatening it with the straightners... :tears:

I see what you mean about not looking like anyone but actually I think that's quite a good thing because you then are unique, one of a kind. Tbh you better looking than me by far!!! :wink2:

THREATING IT WITH A STRAIGHTENER!?!? How COULD THEY! :aah: I understand tha touching part though :roftl:

haha oh yeah I am unique :aah:

And no, im not better looking than you :aah:

THREATING IT WITH A STRAIGHTENER!?!? How COULD THEY! :aah: I understand tha touching part though :roftl:

haha oh yeah I am unique :aah:

And no, im not better looking than you :aah:

Yeah I know they threaten me with the straightner quite often, just yesterday a girl was petting my lovely curls then all the sudden she says "You should straighten your hair, let me straighten your hair!" I was like I normally do in this situration "NO NOT MY PRECIOUS CURLS!!!" (holds hair)..

I love the unique indiviuality, I wish there was more of our great kind! :bow:

No honestly I swear it, you are better looking than me! :thumb_yello:

Yeah I know they threaten me with the straightner quite often, just yesterday a girl was petting my lovely curls then all the sudden she says "You should straighten your hair, let me straighten your hair!" I was like I normally do in this situration "NO NOT MY PRECIOUS CURLS!!!" (holds hair)..

i straighten my hair but it's uncontrollable curls not loose, easily untangled... :teehee:

:lmfao: Good attitude! :thumb_yello::aah:

i straighten my hair but it's uncontrollable curls not loose, easily untangled... :teehee:

How long does it take you to straighten your hair?? I had to have mine straighten before (I hated it, made my face look fat and I looked a little like the JLC) Mine took way over a hour to have even getting to go straight, it might be because I have thick hair but I don't know whether that right or not..

How long does it take you to straighten your hair?? I had to have mine straighten before (I hated it, made my face look fat and I looked a little like the JLC) Mine took way over a hour to have even getting to go straight, it might be because I have thick hair but I don't know whether that right or not..

at home it takes 1 1/2 hours and at the hair dressers about an hour but i normally have two people (it feels like i'm famous ity's amazing! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:)

you see i look better with straight hair so... and it's easier to control...

at home it takes 1 1/2 hours and at the hair dressers about an hour but i normally have two people (it feels like i'm famous ity's amazing! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:)

you see i look better with straight hair so... and it's easier to control...

Definially that's famous feeling! :biggrin2:

I guess if you straighten your hair it does remember so the next time it will be easier.. Does hair have a memory or am I just crazy?? :aah:

Definially that's famous feeling! :biggrin2:

I guess if you straighten your hair it does remember so the next time it will be easier.. Does hair have a memory or am I just crazy?? :aah:

that can happen but my hair is like my mind... forgetful :sneaky2:

that can happen but my hair is like my mind... forgetful :sneaky2:

Hey your not the only one who's got a forgetful mind, my forgetful mind got me a detention of sitting on crappy stairs for 20 mins on Tuesday.. :sneaky2:

(I'm more annoyed at the fact I discovered that shouldn't of had that detention on Thursday when the teacher left the book where all the kit marks are wrote by me on the page which only said I had 1 kit mark NOT 2 as the teacher said I had which got me the lunch detention)

Hey your not the only one who's got a forgetful mind, my forgetful mind got me a detention of sitting on crappy stairs for 20 mins on Tuesday.. :sneaky2:

(I'm more annoyed at the fact I discovered that shouldn't of had that detention on Thursday when the teacher left the book where all the kit marks are wrote by me on the page which only said I had 1 kit mark NOT 2 as the teacher said I had which got me the lunch detention)

:huglove:

i went out to walk the dog in the morning....

i got to the bottom of the drive before realising i had no dog with me :mf_rosetinted: