Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

how did all the chicken thingy star btw? From Mikas "i had chicken last night" t-shirt?

im not sure :naughty: but its a good one. every time i hear the word chicken i think of mfc chicken. and everyones like what the hells wrong with you. lol

then i have to tell them :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure :naughty: but its a good one. every time i hear the word chicken i think of mfc chicken. and everyones like what the hells wrong with you. lol

I had to explain it to my mum and lil bro. once when she asked me if i wanted chicken for dinner w. em... my lil bro. got it but my mum... think she was a bit slow that day :roftl:

Well depends whether it's the editable chicken or the 'chicken' where you need to be over 16 to have.. :sneaky2: PLEASE CHANGE THE LAW TO 15 BEFORE MARCH NEXT YEAR SILLY GOVERMENT!!!

Well will somebody chek that? how? :aah:

Dont, personally, care about that law but there wont be any chicken for me in next few yrs anyways :aah:

Omg same here :lmfao:

I end up laughing everytime I hear it :roftl:

And then I have to explainnnn

:teehee:

:lmfao: I dont even explain, its funnier and funnier next time they say it :aah:

I had to explain it to my mum and lil bro. once when she asked me if i wanted chicken for dinner w. em... my lil bro. got it but my mum... think she was a bit slow that day :roftl:

haha! I was asked if me and my cousin want chicken...i couldnt stop laughing :roftl:

we are talking about the over 16 chicken. didnt know there was a law about that :blink:

Well will somebody chek that? how? :aah:

Dont, personally, care about that law but there wont be any chicken for me in next few yrs anyways :aah:

Yeah sadly there's many crrrrap rules on "NO CHICKEN TILL YOUR 16!"... I hate that cos they say the world might end in 2012 so that means 1 year of chicken I'll get then I'll become KFC or something myself.. :sneaky2:

Talking about chicken makes me hungry... :biggrin2:

Yeah sadly there's many crrrrap rules on "NO CHICKEN TILL YOUR 16!"... I hate that cos they say the world might end in 2012 so that means 1 year of chicken I'll get then I'll become KFC or something myself.. :sneaky2:

Talking about chicken makes me hungry... :biggrin2:

:lmfao: that honestly made me laugh out loud! :aah:

But really...why would you care about that if noone could really check? :teehee:

Hmm well I just ate :aah::biggrin2:

:lmfao: that honestly made me laugh out loud! :aah:

But really...why would you care about that if noone could really check? :teehee:

Hmm well I just ate :aah::biggrin2:

True it would be hard for anyone to check, but I wouldn't be lucky enough to get any 'chicken' tbh tho... :mf_rosetinted:I can't even get a boyfriend, boys say I'm ugly

ha well then *h5*

Except that I believe them

I do too, but I try not to believe that.. Alot of people say I look like Mika (see my myspace pic on the myspace link) and to me Mika is the whole package so it helps me forget the ugly calling from the boys! :thumb_yello:

Is there anyone you've been told you look like which you consider they are good looking?

I do too, but I try not to believe that.. Alot of people say I look like Mika (see my myspace pic on the myspace link) and to me Mika is the whole package so it helps me forget the ugly calling from the boys! :thumb_yello:

Is there anyone you've been told you look like which you consider they are good looking?

WOW that is your hair?! ME IS DAMN JELOUS! :aah::wub2:

Nope...thats cuz i dont look like anyone xD (see: my my space profile and pics)

I've been told I look like Helen hunt

Helen-hunt-headshot.jpg

Lauren Conrad

lauren_conrad-cc.jpg

and veronica lake

vlake.jpg

But none of them look like eachother....:lmfao: