Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jealous :naughty:

I can't wait for the first rain of the season here. Those are always the best :wub2:

:wub2:

I actually love rain..even when I'm outside..as long as I'm walking around and I don't have to stop in a place, going around my town listening to music while it's raining is one of the things I prefer in life :biggrin2:

Oh my god :jawdrop:

And, how was it? :teehee:

Well, it was in a grape lollipop. Everything was fine until I got closer to the center and the legs stuck out. :blink: It didn't have much of a taste, but it made me shudder. :naughty: Today was the last day of the 2009 Fall Festival in my home town, and since many of my friends are going away for college next year and this could be our last Fall Festival together (:sad:), we decided to just go for it. Some got icky lickies (sucker w/ crickets) and some got scorpion pops. :teehee:

Well, it was in a grape lollipop. Everything was fine until I got closer to the center and the legs stuck out. :blink: It didn't have much of a taste, but it made me shudder. :naughty: Today was the last day of the 2009 Fall Festival in my home town, and since many of my friends are going away for college next year and this could be our last Fall Festival together (:sad:), we decided to just go for it. Some got icky lickies (sucker w/ crickets) and some got scorpion pops. :teehee:

Gahhh that's so disturbing :naughty:

Aww, I love festivals :huglove:

It looks yummy...minus the bugs :naughty:

I always see people eating that at my school. :no:

The Fall Festival is the worst for weird food. There are brain sandwiches, chocolate covered crickets, alligator soup, duck sausage, bacon/peanut butter/powdered sugar/maple syrup sandwiches, chocolate bacon, snails...idk what all. I'm usually the person who just gets a slice of pizza and some cotton candy...until this year.:aah: At least I'm in the bug eater club. I got a button and everything! haha

The Fall Festival is the worst for weird food. There are brain sandwiches, chocolate covered crickets, alligator soup, duck sausage, bacon/peanut butter/powdered sugar/maple syrup sandwiches, chocolate bacon, snails...idk what all. I'm usually the person who just gets a slice of pizza and some cotton candy...until this year.:aah: At least I'm in the bug eater club. I got a button and everything! haha

Oh jeez! That's kind of scary :lol3:

And I read "duck sausage" as something else :teehee:

Oh jeez! That's kind of scary :lol3:

And I read "duck sausage" as something else :teehee:

:aah:

:roftl:

Well, there's that too. J/K!!

My brother always jokes that he's gonna open a booth for fried ostrich testicles on a stick one year. :roftl: Anything fried or disgusting will sell. I also ate fried pickles today.

:aah:

:roftl:

Well, there's that too. J/K!!

My brother always jokes that he's gonna open a both for fried ostrich testicles on a stick one year. :roftl: Anything fried or disgusting will sell. I also ate fried pickles today.

Good God :roftl:

You are brave. :bow: