Juls and friends art thread

JULS92

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

going out to go drink something nooow :P so i hope suprise is done when i'm back hahahaha i'm going craazy :( xD

seee u later :wub2:

hahaha...see she has to get drunk she's sooo stressed of surprises!!! :roftl:

I joke, I joke....:bleh:

Anyway.....ideas for our store's name.....hm......it should somehow connect with MFC...and....Mika of course.....

I'm seriously thinking we could make a REAL shop like that...I mean not really an online shop I dunno how those things work, but really, I would love to do such thing. And MFCers would have a discount or something. :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Anyway.....ideas for our store's name.....hm......it should somehow connect with MFC...and....Mika of course.....

I'm seriously thinking we could make a REAL shop like that...I mean not really an online shop I dunno how those things work, but really, I would love to do such thing. And MFCers would have a discount or something. :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

hah hello ? of course i had to get drunk because i was so nervous hahahah ^^

no no.. oh btw i'm baccckk :D hahahah

oh wow i'm starting to reeeaally loove the idea with that store.. :teehee:

arghh :P i hate suuppriissess :(:naughty:

going out to go drink something nooow :P so i hope suprise is done when i'm back hahahaha i'm going craazy :( xD

seee u later :wub2:

sorry luv- surprise is done, but my silly camera card wont work, so I need the cable but its at my dad's...

first thing tommorow though- promise!:biggrin2: its worth it...

count me in for any help of any kind, and delivering goods for this shop of course...

I say we make it an MFC inside shop to start with, like a real one- posters, Tshirts, designed stuff (if anyone designs anything) and framed artwork... all involving MFC and Mika...

well, If I tell you I made and what more I have in mind it will ruin Juls surprise, and I dont want that :bleh:

thing is- I have a friend, and she has her own mini horse boutiqe- she designs everything herslef, from shirts very well fitted for the rider to an ortopadic saddle... and she runs it through an artist shop sight- and anyone can open an account there and sell through there (its hard to explain really... you open up a site, and put all things there in any way you like, and then when a person adds stuff to the basket, it adds it in that site there, and when he chacks out, he checks out at the artists store, which is legal and all that crap...)

I am willing to help and ask her... lets go for it! Im sure we'll have volanteers who would like to put their stuff there... maybe if it becomes big Mika might be interested... who knows where it can lead...

yeah Im a small girl with a big mind... sue me... :roftl:

sorry luv- surprise is done, but my silly camera card wont work, so I need the cable but its at my dad's...

count me in for any help of any kind, and delivering goods for this shop of course...

I say we make it an MFC inside shop to start with, like a real one- posters, Tshirts, designed stuff (if anyone designs anything) and framed artwork... all involving MFC and Mika...

well, If I tell you I made and what more I have in mind it will ruin Juls surprise, and I dont want that :bleh:

thing is- I have a friend, and she has her own mini horse boutiqe- she designs everything herslef, from shirts very well fitted for the rider to an ortopadic saddle... and she runs it through an artist shop sight- and anyone can open an account there and sell through there (its hard to explain really... you open up a site, and put all things there in any way you like, and then when a person adds stuff to the basket, it adds it in that site there, and when he chacks out, he checks out at the artists store, which is legal and all that crap...)

I am willing to help and ask her... lets go for it! Im sure we'll have volanteers who would like to put their stuff there... maybe if it becomes big Mika might be interested... who knows where it can lead...

And so am I! Go ask her, I'm so in!!! Mugs, t-shirts, bag...we could sell stuff...we should just commect with people who actually print those arworks on those shirts....and ofc we should really make a profit..I mean those who help,or whose art is on these shirts. We could try! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

And so am I! Go ask her, I'm so in!!! Mugs, t-shirts, bag...we could sell stuff...we should just commect with people who actually print those arworks on those shirts....and ofc we should really make a profit..I mean those who help,or whose art is on these shirts. We could try! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I know a guy! :boing: he prints it with laser I belive, so its extra good, and if we supply the shirts, bags, etc (has to be fabric though I dont think he does mugs- but ill ask) it shouldnt be too expensive...

Ill go ask her... see what I can do with that site...

we just need people excited and interested... and a name... and a place to start from... :naughty:

dammet! I wanna show my surprise! hmmm... Itll give us inspiration! darn printer :sneaky2:

think if we get Mika to know... :blush-anim-cl:

oh woow.. you make me crazy xD no problem about the camera thing stuff ^^whatever :D hahaha

oh i love all those plaaans but i'll go to bed now i'm very tired :P

see u all tomorrow :wub2::wub2:

I make jewlery by the way... with funky beads... or classic... Ill show you a pair of earings I made and sent Tara... hold on... its very classic and simple- but very nice... I think so anyways...

one question though... where will the money (if there will be any) go?

I know a guy! :boing: he prints it with laser I belive, so its extra good, and if we supply the shirts, bags, etc (has to be fabric though I dont think he does mugs- but ill ask) it shouldnt be too expensive...

Ill go ask her... see what I can do with that site...

we just need people excited and interested... and a name... and a place to start from... :naughty:

dammet! I wanna show my surprise! hmmm... Itll give us inspiration! darn printer :sneaky2:

think if we get Mika to know... :blush-anim-cl:

Amazing!! But it really needs people...setting up the website....finding good quality shirts,bags,etc, sending them to the printer......in case there's an order we have to ship it to other countries....we have to have a paypal account....Building up a whole system.....etc.

But I'm actually studying economics at Uni, it should be a challange for me, I'm after all...going to be a manager or some monster like that....:biggrin2: I'm in, I think we can make it haha! The MFC army is huge!

I have a name, but I wanna keep it a secret I want it to be my own trademark, and it wouldn't really fit the whole Mikafans theme...but I'll be thinking....and I'm gonna start a thread ...:biggrin2:

Amazing!! But it really needs people...setting up the website....finding good quality shirts,bags,etc, sending them to the printer......in case there's an order we have to ship it to other countries....we have to have a paypal account....Building up a whole system.....etc.

But I'm actually studying economics at Uni, it should be a challange for me, I'm after all...going to be a manager or some monster like that....:biggrin2: I'm in, I think we can make it haha! The MFC army is huge!

I have a name, but I wanna keep it a secret I want it to be my own trademark, and it wouldn't really fit the whole Mikafans theme...but I'll be thinking....and I'm gonna start a thread ...:biggrin2:

*walky-talky voices* this is your partner speaking....

yeah I got notihng to say... going to ask people... I think the site I mentioned has a paypal sistem in it already, but Im guessing it takes some kind of cut... will check it out...

I created the thread, in members only!!

Oh yeah I've heard about etsy before...not many good things, coz it seems there are many fake people sellingother people's art on there....but anyway....I'm guessing that all,or most of our 'customers would be MFCers'....well, let's see...if more people join...more ideas..more connections....

*excited*

Oh, I really want to help! I could design things, I think.. I had an idea like this before, with a friend, but it really didn't work out alright.

I don't have any connections though. :naughty: But I do have some ideas.. I'm gonna check the thread now.

found some new stuff.. well stuff nobody has seen yet ^^

some stuff i made during boring classes in schoool haha..

and some works with colour thought i can't work very well with colours :D

don't have a scanner at the moment so i took picturess..

kunst001.jpg

kunst002.jpg

kunst005.jpg

kunst003.jpg

kunst004.jpg

img1150.jpg

found some new stuff.. well stuff nobody has seen yet ^^

some stuff i made during boring classes in schoool haha..

and some works with colour thought i can't work very well with colours :D

don't have a scanner at the moment so i took picturess..

kunst001.jpg

kunst002.jpg

kunst005.jpg

kunst003.jpg

kunst004.jpg

img1150.jpg

these are avsaloute brill! :mf_lustslow:

(I had no idea you do colors too :shocked: )

the one before last is absalout brilliant, and is SO gong on a Tshirt! :naughty:

these are avsaloute brill! :mf_lustslow:

(I had no idea you do colors too :shocked: )

the one before last is absalout brilliant, and is SO gong on a Tshirt! :naughty:

hahaha well i don't paint much with colours only in school when we have to paint with colours ^^ then i have no chooiice :D but at home i always use pen don't knoww..it doesn't take that much time hahah

• 8 months later...