Get We Are Golden Into the Top 3 on iTunes

Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way he keeps going on about it, I'm totally convinced that he's got something totally hilarious in mind. :roftl:

A strategically placed laptop, like we talked about earlier, or a silhouette, or a vlog from the belly button up...something funny and playful that isn't full frontal nudity. :naughty:

I mean, he's not going to whip out his goods on YouTube. But he might make us all laugh. :teehee:

I hope the best soon and i agree!

The way he keeps going on about it, I'm totally convinced that he's got something totally hilarious in mind. :roftl:

A strategically placed laptop, like we talked about earlier, or a silhouette, or a vlog from the belly button up...something funny and playful that isn't full frontal nudity. :naughty:

I mean, he's not going to whip out his goods on YouTube. But he might make us all laugh. :teehee:

Oh I sure hope so. :teehee:

I don't care about skin, I just want to see him get creative. :naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abjdZBdLIY

And, in all honesty people, how attractive is a big, hairy penis in your face on a scale from one to ten? :roftl: (Big due to full screen on computer, not implying anything. Dirty minds. :mf_rosetinted:)

I'd like him in a bubble bath or smth funnier! I really don't think it's gonna be a R rated vlog :naughty:

I was pictuing mika behind a screen with like a baseball bat attached to him somehow :lmao:

I don't care about skin, I just want to see him get creative. :naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abjdZBdLIY

I'd like him in a bubble bath or smth funnier! I really don't think it's gonna be a R rated vlog :naughty:

:lmfao:

See? Lots of options!! Any of those ideas would make my week. :roftl:

And, in all honesty people, how attractive is a big, hairy penis in your face on a scale from one to ten? :roftl: (Big due to full screen on computer, not implying anything. Dirty minds. :mf_rosetinted:)

Yeah I don't imagine Mika intends to whip out a big, hairy penis on the internet any time soon. :roftl:

That video was freakin' hilarious, by the way. Can you imagine him doing that, exactly? :lmfao:

Yeah if my parents walked in on me with FFN on my screen :lmfao::blink:

Awkward, "oh it's just mika!"

even awkwarder.

:lmfao:

Hahahahah! yeah me too. I don't seriously think he would be naked in vlog. Think about it for a sec.. :roftl: what would people say :aah:

i know. i think some people would lose respect for him.

I'm hoping for something funny :thumb_yello:

:punk:

Oh I sure hope so. :teehee:

Depends on with who.... my dad... no that ones was enough (many years ago) someone i like and finds pretty hot and attractive. Well i dont mind... doubt it will give me a nightmare or scare me!

Yeah lately Mika's been out-crazy-ing us by leaps and bounds. We're not the ones running around planning to get naked online, and talking about being pregnant despite being male. :naughty:

i thought i was imagining things........