Anyone going to see Mika tonight on BBC America?

Buzzbuzz

I was sad that he didn't interview him, but oh well. I'm recording it at 11 so I can watch it again later. I was kinda worried my mom and/or step dad would think it dumb (They didn't. My mom loved the way he dressed and liked the new song. :D My step dad... well he said it was OK. I need to get him to listen to his music some day)

I loved the perforemece and it was much better quality than the video he linked to from his site. I love the outfit he was wearing.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sad that he didn't interview him, but oh well. I'm recording it at 11 so I can watch it again later. I was kinda worried my mom and/or step dad would think it dumb (They didn't. My mom loved the way he dressed and liked the new song. :D My step dad... well he said it was OK. I need to get him to listen to his music some day)

I loved the perforemece and it was much better quality than the video he linked to from his site. I love the outfit he was wearing.

My mom said that he was dressed like a Disney prince. :naughty:

america?

it's a place... fairly large...somewhere near Canada :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

(technicaly- Canada is IN America :roftl: )

Well, "America" is a synonym for "the United States" as far as most of the world is concerned. :dunno:

So in colloquial speech Canada isn't part of "America", per se, but it is part of "North America". :naughty:

:sneaky2: then bbc canada is not the same is bbc america :no:

i had sandra bullock, the little girl from harry potter, one guy from abba

not quite mika :boxed:

Haha, I remember those episodes.

That's a shame, but try looking at BBC Canada's website. It might be more weeks behind than BBC America.

My mom said that he was dressed like a Disney prince. :naughty:

:aah: Hahhaha, I guess he did in a way. XD