• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always tried to but lately it kinda got...i dont know...worse?

Yeah I know but its kinda depressing when my mum say there is ABSOLUTLY no way that I get into music business no matter how I try and my friends that I am fat and so on...Uh and apparently I listen to music for queers(this one got me REALLY mad acually)

Dont give up on your hopes... Dont be a fool like me.... I have givin up!!!!! AND its pretty early for you to give up. Its best to just do what makes you happy and sounds like they dont make you feel that at all. Surprised that your own mum doesnt support ya :shocked:

Dont give up on your hopes... Dont be a fool like me.... I have givin up!!!!! AND its pretty early for you to give up. Its best to just do what makes you happy and sounds like they dont make you feel that at all. Surprised that your own mum doesnt support ya :shocked:

My mum is too...reasonable...if there is a little small maybe she wont go for it

Anyway you cant do whatever you want too...its never too late

Never said im givin upbut it simply hurts

My mum is too...reasonable...if there is a little small maybe she wont go for it

Anyway you cant do whatever you want too...its never too late

Never said im givin upbut it simply hurts

I understand it hurts.... have been there myself too and im still there... I cant follow my dream cos of the epilepsy.

What about the rest of your fam.? they dont care too? i thought it was only my mum and s-dad who is a bit f***ed up when it comes to support! :blink:

I understand it hurts.... have been there myself too and im still there... I cant follow my dream cos of the epilepsy.

What about the rest of your fam.? they dont care too? i thought it was only my mum and s-dad who is a bit f***ed up when it comes to support! :blink:

nope it my family too..Well lets recap: my mum-no support,my dad-died when i was 8 + parents got divorced before I was born-seen my dad twice a year, best moments of my chilhood(I had to end my childhood pretty quickly for various reasons,too much to write)(he played guitar,wanted to be a musician,it inspieres me) my sisters look::blink::shocked::yikes::roftl:

my grandma: yeah its perfect for you*behind my back to my mum:get this outta her head! now!*

My cousin: youre fu*ked!

Rest doesn know,doesnt care

nope it my family too..Well lets recap: my mum-no support,my dad-died when i was 8 + parents got divorced before I was born-seen my dad twice a year, best moments of my chilhood(I had to end my childhood pretty quickly for various reasons,too much to write)(he played guitar,wanted to be a musician,it inspieres me) my sisters look::blink::shocked::yikes::roftl:

my grandma: yeah its perfect for you*behind my back to my mum:get this outta her head! now!*

My cousin: youre fu*ked!

Rest doesn know,doesnt care

:shocked: What kinda fam. is that?

You got all the support you need from me :thumb_yello:

Im soz about you father!

:shocked: What kinda fam. is that?

You got all the support you need from me :thumb_yello:

Im soz about you father!

Well techniclly speaking we are perfect..you know PERFECT christmas PERFECT life....I love them I really do...but since I told them bout my dream its fu*** but! but were still perfect on the outside...I dont even dare say what is my look at the world. And believe me it id VERY diffrent!

Thanks for the support!

Its ok I got over my dad...But I still miss these little times...little moments...alright im about to cry now...i need to focus on what im listening too...

now THATS better:roftl::roftl:

DA: is it too personal if I ask what your dream is?

Be a chef and work in the music buisness (manage, promoter)... arrange shows, interviews ect. have been a promoter before and i loved it but lost the "job" 1 month time ago. Was working for free... was nothing special but was special enough for me. Not everyday you get to work for a music compg.

Well techniclly speaking we are perfect..you know PERFECT christmas PERFECT life....I love them I really do...but since I told them bout my dream its fu*** but! but were still perfect on the outside...I dont even dare say what is my look at the world. And believe me it id VERY diffrent!

Thanks for the support!

Its ok I got over my dad...But I still miss these little times...little moments...alright im about to cry now...i need to focus on what im listening too...

now THATS better:roftl::roftl:

I donno my own dad at all. Just knows he if from the Uk. Never meet him. My mum was in a relationship with him... got pregnant... he left only a month time before she got me!

Ohhhh yeah... listen to it :pbjt: can only make you happy! :thumb_yello:

Be a chef and work in the music buisness (manage, promoter)... arrange shows, interviews ect. have been a promoter before and i loved it but lost the "job" 1 month time ago. Was working for free... was nothing special but was special enough for me. Not everyday you get to work for a music compg.

You still can be music manager! Epilepsy is not a problem,I think..I acually wanted to ask you to kind of help me with start in music after I finally record my demo:sneaky2:( you said about wanting being a manager before)

I donno my own dad at all. Just knows he if from the Uk. Never meet him. My mum was in a relationship with him... got pregnant... he left only a month time before she got me!

Ohhhh yeah... listen to it :pbjt: can only make you happy! :thumb_yello:

Sorry bout your dad...I am really! Im not only saing that..really mean it!

Yeah it really makes me happy now!

You still can be music manager! Epilepsy is not a problem,I think..I acually wanted to ask you to kind of help me with start in music after I finally record my demo:sneaky2:( you said about wanting being a manager before)

Yeah and i still wanna! Its just... the education... i need to first of all to go back to school... i cant do that! And wont... not if it will be like last time :shocked:

To get the education... what i have done is municipal primary and lower secondary school only (and very bad) And music manager is an education... was the last time i checked

yes you said that before too(bout whre did you go to school) but I don get it why do you need it education...I really dont....If you love it and can do it than whats the effin problem?