Actually noone seems to be ok.... :lmfao:

you have a headache, DA has some problems too, Inbar has her homework, Katie is off to dinner, Bienie is busy, I am busy too... :lmfao:

Really off now!

haha glad you didint see me last night!

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Bye!!:huglove:

Edited by MannyCulpena

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nonono :wags_finger: he needs to be fed correctly because he won't have any good food on airplane to NYC tomm.

Oh c'mon, get to your homework girl, and stop crying! :huglove:

true... all this airlane food mustnt be doing him too well :naughty: poor love...

I really should... I guess Ill see you tommorow and the rest of you later... (sooner then you think... :teehee:)

:bye:

haha Im okk NOW:roftl: just a little head ache...Glad It was a writing party atleast I remmember what the hell did I do...pretty embarissing...

but if you read my other post from this mornig youll know how I felt till 4pm:roftl::roftl:

How are you?

how about we cure that headache with some lovely Mika pics? :wub2:

haha Im okk NOW:roftl: just a little head ache...Glad It was a writing party atleast I remmember what the hell did I do...pretty embarissing...

but if you read my other post from this mornig youll know how I felt till 4pm:roftl::roftl:

How are you?

Well I'm glad you feel better now :naughty:

Don't be embarassed, it was all good fun. You didn't upset anybody or anything :wub2:

you wouldnt belive this, I managed to write a full successful line and a half... and im back here... :roftl:

GOOD JOB!!!

That's better than what I normally do :roftl:

Well I'm glad you feel better now :naughty:

Don't be embarassed, it was all good fun. You didn't upset anybody or anything :wub2:

I hope so! it was fun for me!...just berly remmember the last part...after I watched WAG vid...you know its all changing to quckly it twisted in my head!

Anyway some things I wrote where emabrissing for me:roftl:

awww- come here you :huglove: (on the left side)

that sounds abit harsh- kicked to bed... I hope it goes away, or at least better soon :huglove:

doing some damm history paper... its huge, its boring and I hate it deeply... :naughty: not to mention I havnt started, and its due in two days, after I got a two day extension thanks to my awesome dad...

Thx!

I got kicked to bed cos i was about to have a seizure.... but wasnt lucky... didnt made it to the bed and i have to pay the price now!

Damn!!! That sounds boring. how important is that paper thingy?

Thx!

I got kicked to bed cos i was about to have a seizure.... but wasnt lucky... didnt made it to the bed and i have to pay the price now!

ouch :huglove:

about 20% grade... its SOOOOO boring- you have no clue... but I did manage a line and a half... :naughty: and back here...

Thx!

:huglove:

Feeling okay now?

Sorry to kiss and run but my next class starts soon and I have to go.

SEE YA'LL LATER (hopefully) AND I'LL SEND OUT THAT NEXT BIT :das:

:bye:

:huglove: