• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well reading his plays in english it's as if reading in chinese dammit! :aah: But I see what you mean! :wink2

Well...I put my phone in the charger before going to bed and I've put it in the other room and I have my alarm set every morning at 6:00 with "By the time" and if during the last week I'd wake up silently (I mean go to the phone and go like: Shhhhhhh!!!) and shut it off...today I could hear something in the distance that reminded me of Mika and I just started going like: "Shut the F**k up, Mika! I want to sleep! aah:" and then my mum comes in: "what? the song is gorgeous!"

me: "will you please tell him to shut up?"

I couldn't wake up and I was convinced he was doing it on purpose! :lmfao:

I like him better when he sleeps till late like I usually do...not when he starts babbling at 6 in the mo! :lmfao

as for your homework...you could start by kissing goodbye the Mikagasmics for a night! :naughty mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: my alarm is Love Today... (I havnt heard By the time yet- how weird is that... and like 4 other songs too...) and Im like- Crap, Mika go to sleep will you?! cause my cell always needs more then 1 button pressed to shush... :naughty:

but I dont wanna :tears:

goddamet- I havnt started yet :roftl:

You should guard that information with your life! :mf_rosetinted

:floor

I'm sure that if Mika will ever decide to go for a fictional profile on MFC he will pretend to be a 16 year old girl from Romania lurking around the Mikagasmics drooling at his own self... :lmfao :lmao :freak

Actually the idea of Mika being one of us scares the hell out of me! :blink

Damm! Jhon I think they're on to me again, give me a proper user name next time will ya?! :mf_rosetinted:

do you remmeber the password to suck my lollipop

Jhon: "dont go there again Mika, theyre very dangerous! step away from MFC!"

:bleh:

you girls stop fantisizing about my lollipop, will you? :mf_rosetinted:

Going now ..

bye:

just when Im here, eh? :boxed:

:bye:

I know right?! thinking of getting some postered and framed- they are such good quility too... not to mention brilliant :wub2:

I missed you- I didnt really talk to any of you girls last night... how are you today? after the drink on the PARTY? :groovy::naughty:

Im ill... and have some prob. with the right side of my head after the lil prob. where i got kicked to bed!

you?

Damm! Jhon I think they're on to me again, give me a proper user name next time will ya?! :mf_rosetinted:

do you remmeber the password to suck my lollipop

Jhon: "dont go there again Mika, theyre very dangerous! step away from MFC!"

:bleh:

you girls stop fantisizing about my lollipop, will you? :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

actually when I've been to DA gig, I met John on the hallway and talked to him and he saw my "MFC member" flag and he rose it and looked at it and said: "Oh! niiiiice! :biggrin2: "

::wub2:

Im ill... and have some prob. with the right side of my head after the lil prob. where i got kicked to bed!

you?

awww- come here you :huglove: (on the left side)

that sounds abit harsh- kicked to bed... I hope it goes away, or at least better soon :huglove:

doing some damm history paper... its huge, its boring and I hate it deeply... :naughty: not to mention I havnt started, and its due in two days, after I got a two day extension thanks to my awesome dad...

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

actually when I've been to DA gig, I met John on the hallway and talked to him and he saw my "MFC member" flag and he rose it and looked at it and said: "Oh! niiiiice! :biggrin2: "

::wub2:

yeah well, Jhon is always nice on gigs, he always tells me to stay away from here though... expecially logged on... :mf_rosetinted:

yeah well, Jhon is always nice on gigs, he always tells me to stay away from here though... expecially logged on... :mf_rosetinted:

Mika, could you please come over here and help me out with erm....oh well...I think you could only help me with my french homework for now! I could use your help! :mf_rosetinted: Stop wasting time in LDN with all the secret gigs! :mad3:

:floor: c'mon, Inbar, cut it out!

hi!!!!

Dont know if anyone heard me last time?

:huglove:

Mika, could you please come over here and help me out with erm....oh well...I think you could only help me with my french homework for now! I could use your help! :mf_rosetinted: Stop wasting time in LDN with all the secret gigs! :mad3:

:floor: c'mon, Inbar, cut it out!

:huglove:

*giggles*

YO! gonna grab me a veggie burger... :mf_rosetinted: and cut my hair :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I so need to get to working!

*giggles*

YO! gonna grab me a veggie burger... :mf_rosetinted: and cut my hair :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I so need to get to working!

I could make you a great veggie! won't go into cutting your hair...I may give up immediately! I have no experience whatsoever with curly hair! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok girls, this is it!

I have to get Mika a veggie burger! Will talk to you soon!

Good night! :huglove:

Im pretty good right now...only a headache:roftl:

But If you read my post from this morning youll know how I felt:roftl::roftl:

And how are oyu?

yes, I have, and have been thourgh both threads, all pages... you shouldnt do that you! leave drinking that much to angel, shes too much of a pro... we'll settle for a little... :naughty:

thats good to know youre feeling better though...

I have to get a massive paper in history done by the day after tommorow... and I despise it and I havnt started it... :sneaky2:

and I really should- but I cant bother...

ooh did I mention I got paid today?! at last! I smell some vinyls and sneakers and fresh cds... :wub2:

I could make you a great veggie! won't go into cutting your hair...I may give up immediately! I have no experience whatsoever with curly hair! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok girls, this is it!

I have to get Mika a veggie burger! Will talk to you soon!

Good night! :huglove:

nooo :tears:

Mika will deal without one :naughty:

if you must :bye::huglove: