• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good...knocking Shakespeare down! :lol3: Have to shorten a 77 pages play to 30...a 127minutes one to a 30 minutes one....I like it I'm getting better at it! :wub2:

And trying to stop the river flowing down my nose...but cant! :aah:I hate it...

Oh and last night at about 11 o'clock here (which was 9 PM in UK...the hour the gig started) I felt very very bad but don't know why because an hour ago I was perfectly fine.

Oh...and woke up screaming at Mika! :teehee::aah:

you? :naughty: how's the homework going?

I love shakspear... reading the plays is a bit rough- but the guy was a genius... and im following his ways... well, not writing- im a very lame writer, but painting and such... hard to explain :naughty:

Im sure you are doing perfect! :pinkbow:

screaming at Meeks?! why?! :shocked::aah:

doh- bad... its so frickin boring! and im bad at it too- its sounds like rubbish... I did manage to get a nice cover page done though :roftl: (its where the name and the date goes...)

how the hell do I finish this by thursday morning?! :aah:

OMG. they are amazing!

I know right?! thinking of getting some postered and framed- they are such good quility too... not to mention brilliant :wub2:

I missed you- I didnt really talk to any of you girls last night... how are you today? after the drink on the PARTY? :groovy::naughty:

I love shakspear... reading the plays is a bit rough- but the guy was a genius... and im following his ways... well, not writing- im a very lame writer, but painting and such... hard to explain :naughty:

screaming at Meeks?! why?! :shocked::aah:

doh- bad... its so frickin boring! and im bad at it too- its sounds like rubbish... I did manage to get a nice cover page done though :roftl: (its where the name and the date goes...)

how the hell do I finish this by thursday morning?! :aah:

Well reading his plays in english it's as if reading in chinese dammit! :aah: But I see what you mean! :wink2:

Well...I put my phone in the charger before going to bed and I've put it in the other room and I have my alarm set every morning at 6:00 with "By the time" and if during the last week I'd wake up silently (I mean go to the phone and go like: Shhhhhhh!!!) and shut it off...today I could hear something in the distance that reminded me of Mika and I just started going like: "Shut the F**k up, Mika! I want to sleep! :aah:" and then my mum comes in: "what? the song is gorgeous!"

me: "will you please tell him to shut up?"

I couldn't wake up and I was convinced he was doing it on purpose! :lmfao:

I like him better when he sleeps till late like I usually do...not when he starts babbling at 6 in the mo! :lmfao:

as for your homework...you could start by kissing goodbye the Mikagasmics for a night! :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

You should guard that information with your life! :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

I'm sure that if Mika will ever decide to go for a fictional profile on MFC he will pretend to be a 16 year old girl from Romania lurking around the Mikagasmics drooling at his own self... :lmfao::lmao::freak:

Actually the idea of Mika being one of us scares the hell out of me! :blink:

You should guard that information with your life! :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

I'm sure that if Mika will ever decide to go for a fictional profile on MFC he will pretend to be a 16 year old girl from Romania lurking around the Mikagasmics drooling at his own self... :lmfao::lmao::freak:

im not scared i like it :naughty:

i miss you already :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :teehee::huglove:

You're not telling me that you don't know he looks in here sometimes :mf_rosetinted: Come on .. :roftl: